PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Donzi 22' Classic for sale

LKSD
11-03-2006, 04:20 PM
2006 Donzi 22’ Classic 496 Mag Ho / Bravo 1x (425hp)
(Less than 11hrs. Balance of factory warranties)

Full set Livorsi Monster gauges, including hour meter, water pressure & depth gauge.
Halon fire system, auto bilge system, Sony Explode CD sound system. Extra power outlets, Thru hull & prop exhaust, Bilge mounted prop stow, twin batteries & switch, Twin ram trim tabs, Drive shower, Cockpit cover & full boat cover.

2006 Drive on Phoenix custom tandem axle trailer painted & detailed to match, disc brakes on both axles, Led lights Chromed directional wheels, diamond plated step pads, oil bath hubs & extra tie down provisions for transom & bow. (trailer never titled! still is an m.s.o. certificate )..

Showroom Condition. $54,000. (shop's demo boat) 570-639-2628

We are going to a bigger shop demo boat!

More pictures & video clips can be seen by clicking here: http://www.lakesiderestorations.com/index.jsp?id=131

(The current Mercruiser warranty can currently be extended up to 4 additional years for an additional charge. )

ktg1960
11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
nice boat!

I see your tall..Have you sat in the 2006 18' classic yet? Im wondering because im 6'3, 185 lbs w/a 34" pant inseam. Im interested in buying the 18' but not sure if i will have enough leg room..Can a person my size sit normal with your feet flat on the floor & not hit the dash with your knees while driving?
I was told the seats are higher than the 2005 models.. Can you help me?

LKSD
11-16-2006, 09:12 AM
nice boat!
I see your tall..Have you sat in the 2006 18' classic yet? Im wondering because im 6'3, 185 lbs w/a 34" pant inseam. Im interested in buying the 18' but not sure if i will have enough leg room..Can a person my size sit normal with your feet flat on the floor & not hit the dash with your knees while driving?
I was told the seats are higher than the 2005 models.. Can you help me?

Thanks.. I am no where near as tall as you... I am about 5'10" ... I have had all of the classics the 16' & 18' will feel much tighter than the 22'.. They are not as deep, the overall length & with is very close between all 3 models, but the depth of the 22 make it the most comfortable seating wise.. I doubt you will be able to have your knees bent & fleet completely flat on the floor in the classics unless the seat is all the way back & your knees end before the steering wheel.. I know I & most other people running that run a classic usually take advantage of the angle foot rest under the dash when underway... Hope this helps..

Now that I have answered your question you should buy my boat!!... lol.. Then I can go & the Zr my wife is bugging me to get!... :D :D ... Just kiddin' Jamie / Lakeside

Donziweasel
11-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Good luck on the sale. Watched the movies of your boat from the Lakeside website. Sounds great and looks good, wish I could afford it. Just to let you know, I have been seeing a lot of 22 classics on the internet for sale. Some are 2004-2006's and they are listed much cheaper than this one. I know you take care of your boats and the new owner will love it, but you might want to wait till spring until everyone has the fever and you can get what the boat is worth.

LKSD
11-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Good luck on the sale. Watched the movies of your boat from the Lakeside website. Sounds great and looks good, wish I could afford it. Just to let you know, I have been seeing a lot of 22 classics on the internet for sale. Some are 2004-2006's and they are listed much cheaper than this one. I know you take care of your boats and the new owner will love it, but you might want to wait till spring until everyone has the fever and you can get what the boat is worth.

#1 I dont need to sell it.. It is my shop demo.. Hell it has less than 11hrs & the trailer is still an MSO (not titled yet!).. I am moving on into a bigger boat.. So I have it up for sale. ( I may even trade it..).. It's a great boat, just too small inside. I need more inside space for cooler, porta potti, etc.. & I want my open exhaust to be louder than the wife again!!!

As far as the price I have been on all of the major sites: here, OSO, Boat trader, ebay etc... I have seen 02' - 05's for a less (obviously because they are older & have more time too).. BUT I have not seen any 06' 22's other than new & they were all quite a bit more than my asking price shown.. There was 1 2006 22 in sold boats.com it shows the sold price of boats sold over the last year (you have to pony up over 400.00 to go on though).. It sold for over 70K this year.. Im not saying you didnt see an 06 some where but I doubt it had the same options & came with a custom trailer for less.. I also am not just basing my price on other ones. I dont HAVE to sell it.. But my asking price is fair (I also have some other dealers that are friends of ours who also think the asking price is very fair as well, they too would have listed the boat for this # as well)..

PS: You may be in for sticker shock if you are still planning on getting a brand new 18' & then adding a trailer & instantly shipping it out to be repowered and/or blown.. (I know you spoke to me & some other places that I am friendly with as well about doing this..) :wink: It will probably be quite a bit more than the asking price on my 22' by the time you are done.. Seeing that you are on a budget (nothing wrong with that we all have budgets) I would think that by the time you go thru what you want on a new 18 you may be in for more of a suprise than you think..

Now, You should just pony up & buy my boat and be done with it!! :D :D Then you will be stylin'.. :D I will even throw in the wife & a T shirt!! However all sales final!! :D :D (no returns on the wife!) :D :D

Jamie / Lakeside

Donziweasel
11-16-2006, 06:51 PM
JW- Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to buy your boat. I have found a few other 22's that were in good shape, 2006's and less, but probably not as nice as yours:
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatDetails.jsp?currency=USD&units=Feet&currencyid=100&boat_id=1503207&checked_boats=1503207&back=%2Fcore%2Flisting%2Fcache%2FsearchResults.jsp %3Fsm%3D3%26toLength%3D22%26cit%3Dtrue%26currencyi d%3D100%26luom%3D126%26fromLength%3D18%26man%3DDon zi%26slim%3Dquick&searchtype=
I haven't called anyone about the supercharger except ATI. I called them earlier this week and was asking them about the difference in set ups from your altitude and mine. Hey, knowledge is power. I then told them what I was thinking about and they told me that they would not sell me a supercharger for a new 6.2L becuase they do not make one. I then jokingly asked them if I could have my boat delivered and have r/d make one. He did not find that funny. He said he could only sell one for a 2005 6.2L. I then asked if Mercruiser had changed the 6.2L since 2005 and he said he did not think so. So, I said the 2005 procharger for that engine would work then. he said the same thing, would not sell me one for anyone to put on since they have never done one. I never mentioned Lakeside or you, just said I was working with someone on this project. They are the only ones I ever called about supercharging.
I do have respect for the fact that they will not sell something that thier r/d has not yet checked out, but I also feel they are being a little anal if Mercruiser has not changed the 6.2L since 2005 and they will not sell me a procharger.
I guess this goes back to what we discussed that you might have to customize a procharger to make it work on a new 6.2L. JW- they are the only ones I have spoken with and I still want you to do the work, if you would, if I decide to go that route.
BTW- I have wondered while watching your videos from time to time, what do the people who live on your test lake feel about you running all these hot boats out there. They ever get pissed? Personally, I would love to see the boats you test out on my home lake.
Lastly, this 22 was on the same site as the other one-
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatDetails.jsp?currency=USD&units=Feet&currencyid=100&boat_id=1509660&checked_boats=1509660&back=%2Fcore%2Flisting%2Fcache%2FsearchResults.jsp %3Fsm%3D3%26toLength%3D22%26cit%3Dtrue%26currencyi d%3D100%26luom%3D126%26fromLength%3D18%26man%3DDon zi%26slim%3Dquick&searchtype=

LKSD
11-16-2006, 07:23 PM
JW- Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to buy your boat. I have found a few other 22's that were in good shape, 2006's and less, but probably not as nice as yours...

Yes but ad some extra $$$$ for colored hull sides, Monster gauges, custom trailer (not a ons size fits all), halon system, etc, etc... It all adds up.. :) Also the last one you showed is more than I am asking for my boat!! :) :)

I then jokingly asked them (procharger) if I could have my boat delivered and have r/d make one. He did not find that funny. He said he could only sell one for a 2005 6.2L. I then asked if Mercruiser had changed the 6.2L since 2005 and he said he did not think so. So, I said the 2005 procharger for that engine would work then. he said the same thing, would not sell me one for anyone to put on since they have never done one.

BTW: It's really not any of my business who you call..:) that's not how I meant my comment..:) Maybe you misunderstood me, I was not referring to the SC when I made my comment earlier about speaking to the other places. I was refering to you buying the boat & wanting to customize it, or possible get Donzi to factory install a bigger than usual engine.. Which we both know they wont for liability reasons if nothing else.. I was talkin with some friends in the Biz & your case was fairly unique and recent.. It was nothing bad.. :)

I am fairly certian I can still get that kit & put it on for you.. Procharger will usually let it's dealers or distributors (me) who are installers get a kit that is not available for a specific model year.. They will usually let us do it as tey know it may have to be customized.. We have done this in the past... Matter of fact one of them we did was on annother Donzi!! :).. Procharger is mainly covering there back side by not letting lay people have kits that they may have more grief in setting up than they would normally have..

I guess this goes back to what we discussed that you might have to customize a procharger to make it work on a new 6.2L. JW- they are the only ones I have spoken with and I still want you to do the work, if you would, if I decide to go that route.

I can do the work for you, just give me a call when & if you become ready.. :)

BTW- I have wondered while watching your videos from time to time, what do the people who live on your test lake feel about you running all these hot boats out there. They ever get pissed? Personally, I would love to see the boats you test out on my home lake.
Lastly, this 22 was on the same site as the other one-

Some of the cheap skates, nouveau riche', pontoon boat or bayliner people do get pissy.. Hell the have nots against the haves.. Most of the lake there cant afford a boats like that so a lot of them do get jealous.. The other ones that can appreciate the boats are not a problem & are quite nice.. To be honest we don't really care. We do our own thing. My wife and I both grew up there, we lived there for quite a while and still have friends and family that live at the lake. We moved due to the poor attitude in general there.. Again they arent all bad but lately a lot are.. It's not just the boats.. I wish everyone could just get along, there are too many closed minded people in this world anymore & scared of change etc....

Talk to you later. :) jamie

Donziweasel
11-17-2006, 10:45 AM
How about owner finaincing? Let's say 100.00 per month:wink:

LKSD
11-17-2006, 05:28 PM
:eek!:
How about owner finaincing? Let's say 100.00 per month:wink:

Yeah you and me both. :D

Actually the payment difference for me on a new 27zr willl not be much more than I am paying now because of the longer terms and the interest rates that we can get. Still no $100 a month. Sheesh! Thats a tank or 2 of fuel in a truck these days!!

Jamie

Donziweasel
11-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Your killing me here. The thing is, I really like your boat. Loved the sound from the video. Now, with me being a slight smart ass, how about a 5 year lease with an option to buy?:)

BTW- The expensive 22 on the site I sent ya, no trailer included. For that price, you ought to be able to tow it off the lot.

LKSD
11-17-2006, 07:50 PM
;) :)

LKSD
12-06-2006, 09:02 AM
The holidays are coming & youv'e been good, buy this boat as a :yes: present to you.. :wink: :wink: Jamie

LKSD
12-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Too late she's gone.. :) :) Jamie