PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to key west?

tiger lily
11-02-2006, 09:29 PM
for the races? anyone from here going, thinking about but i dont know many people here, moneys kinda tight and diesel fuel is kinda pricey still.....

tiger lily
11-02-2006, 09:42 PM
must have skipped over it. my fault

tiger lily
11-02-2006, 09:54 PM
HAA found the culprit, it was stickied, no wonder i looked right over it, id love to go, i dont have class that friday, mapquest says 500 miles from jacksonville, thats a rough ride for my poor little powerstroker which has to make a trip back to michigan next month anyways, if i go i have a room to stay in , one of my friends in tampa, she is trying to talk me into going and i can stay with her and her friends, but i dont know if i have the money to go right now, would love to meet up with some of you guys , even though i missed the lake cumberland event and my boat is still broke, it should make for a good time though if i get down there, ill see what i can do !

gcarter
11-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Elaine and I are going down Thursday and staying with friends on Cudjoe, leaving on Monday or Tuesday. We'll have the Minx. We would like to meet up w/the crowd sometime during that period. We also want to take the Fast Cat to FJ during this trip. Been wanting to do that for almost 40 years.
Please speak up if ya'll want to get together.

tiger lily
11-02-2006, 10:02 PM
cheaper to fly from jacksonville? i figured around 300 dollars to drive round trip, ill supply a picture asap, i have no problems doing that, shes gorgeous

gcarter
11-02-2006, 10:18 PM
George, I just saw your post on the event thread this eve.. Call me at the office tomorrow. I'll be in there in the afternoon, need to go back to IBEX in the AM for a bit...
Scott, could you email your #?

Lenny
11-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Buizilla is disqualified.....hmmmmm

What he DOES NOT know is that I have trimmed off some FAT this year, and am down to close to 78 pounds, and a 50cc Scooter under me is like a ZX12 under him... ;)

:D :D :D

Bring it on Jim, maybe this year, I can find a new way to get REALLY hurt while on vacation :D

Madcow
11-05-2006, 09:10 AM
Look into flying down.. Cheap usually. Once here you dont need a car..
We need to see a picture of the girl first though :) :)\Going to be tough to get a flight at this point. We have a group of about 50 of us coming down from the Toledo Ohio area. Hope to see some of you there.