PDA

View Full Version : The Other Half....

Rootsy
11-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Of my Bilt-Rite interior arrived for the 18 yesterday... Thanks Bob, another outstanding job well done :)

Just Say N20
11-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Very Cool! :yes: :cool!:

I know you are going to keep this boat pristine, but do you plan to put any kind of protective covering over the signature to preserve it?

penbroke
11-02-2006, 08:33 AM
Very nice indeed!:yes:

Frank
I want a ride...:lookaroun

Lenny
11-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Nice personal touch :yes: Bob and Jamie

VERY cool...

Carl C
11-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing that boat on the water this summer. My 2005 w/80 hours is also presently under restoration.:eek!: :eek!:

Cuda
11-02-2006, 10:16 AM
The Bilt Rite interior I put in the Minx was beautiful. I had to drill a couple hole in the bottoms of the buckets due to different sliders, but even every single snap on the rear back fit perfectly.

Rootsy
11-02-2006, 10:25 AM
The Bilt Rite interior I put in the Minx was beautiful. I had to drill a couple hole in the bottoms of the buckets due to different sliders, but even every single snap on the rear back fit perfectly.

Cuda,

i have no sliders, only bases... and i was unsure what i was going to use... honestly it is the LAST thing i really need for the boat... the interior was not a priority other than Bob was going to quit making interior this month... and the future of Bilt-Rite as far as continuation and ownership is up in the air... so i pulled the trigger... much easier than trying to shop it out and get it right in the future should no one take over the upholstery side of the business...

Bob called me knowing that iw as not buying sliders and offered, on his own, to put 2 different bolt patterns in... covering most of the most popular sliders out there... because of this... there is a 99.9% chance he is going to get my business for HIS sliders when the time comes...

stand up guy, great product, great service... i cannot say enough...

kjly63
11-02-2006, 11:42 AM
:wink: nice buckets............Bob made my 20 ft Cig buckets that had completely rotted away. I can't find the picture right now, but written on the padding was Cig19; also from Bilt-Rite. As it is registered as a 19 in 1972. Pretty cool I thought:cool: .

Also, they were exactly the same as the 18 Donzi and are mounted on Pompanet pedastals.

Ken

rustnrot
11-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Is the bottom King Starboard? Is the back a glass shell?

Lenny
11-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Bottoms are Polyethylene and backs are glass. T-nuts are SS.