PDA

View Full Version : CORSICAN RENDEZVOUS in 2007

mphatc
10-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Corsican owners . . it's time . .

I think we need to do a rendezvous . . . someplace exciting where we can get as many boats together as possible . . .

I'm happy to organize as much of this as possible, but I am way east, here in NH and I suspect this is not central to where the boats are . . although we have 4 here in NH :yes: . . . only 2 run . . :frown:

Who's game for a weekend . . . and some travel time . . ?

There are boats in the the NW and in Canada, and in the south . . and a hot rod Corsican in Michigan :wink:

and most of all how many boats do we have??

a thought . . there's a website ?? that allows you to map your location and share it with other folks . . under a group name, we could use this to accurately ID our locations, and then jointly suggest a common spot for boating . . and drinking!

I have collected an extensive amount of serial numbers known to exist, but have very few details of the owners and addresses . .and there are more boats out there!

If each owner could kindly forward their contact info and hull number to me I can quickly compile a spreadsheet and share that with all of us.

If anyone knows of a Corsican alive, dead, or dying, please try to forward any info about them to me. a DONZI Corsican that is . . :)

My email is: MarioVSR1@verizon.net

Mario

mphatc
10-31-2006, 08:25 PM
WOW, Bill will love that picture!!!:yes:

Mario

olredalert
11-02-2006, 12:52 PM
--------BWAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!! Im in. Lets have it in East China, Mi..........Bill S

BigGrizzly
11-07-2006, 04:42 PM
You got mail

boldts
02-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Gentlemen, I wanted to pass on to all of you that I have decided to honor the Donzi Corsican this year at the Awakening of the Horses gathering. So, the boat will be used on this year's t-shirts and if you wish, your first gathering of Corsican owners all in one place is invited to be held at Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. I'd be honored to have all of you attend our gathering to kick-off hopefully a then yearly happening at different lakes for Corsican owners.

I just wanted to let you know my plans and invite you all to AOTH VII. Even if you decide AOTH VII is not where you wish to hold your gathering this year, I'll still be honoring the Donzi model and hope some of your owners will be able to attend our gathering also. Take care all and good luck with your owner gathering.

BigGrizzly
02-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Scott, do you remember how to drive a Corsican?

BigGrizzly
03-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Hey Guys with Corsicans lets have all who can attend after we have the honored boat this year. I am bringing mine. If no one shows up I get the best looking Corsican, the farthest Corsican towed, and the best restored Corsican awards.

tom freeman
07-20-2007, 05:56 PM
i have a 1970 corsican, i am in miami florida. how do i get a t shirt as i will not be making the event this year. where can i see photo's of corsicans