PDA

View Full Version : movie:bad boys 2- donzi sponsered?

tiger lily
10-30-2006, 08:01 PM
in the movie bad boys 2, there is mulitple scenes with donzi's in the beginng and in the end with a white and red one, and one on a trailer that gets wrecked, anyone ever see it, just rembering that with all the hype that was made over miami vice this summer?

LKSD
10-31-2006, 06:30 AM
Yes, I saw it too... I think they had a small paid presence from what the rep said a few years back.. Come to think of it it was rather painful watching the boat on the highway get bashed! :) J

tiger lily
10-31-2006, 03:13 PM
Yes, I saw it too... I think they had a small paid presence from what the rep said a few years back.. Come to think of it it was rather painful watching the boat on the highway get bashed! :) J

the white and red one in the end, they shot the engines up in the movie, doubt they really did it though..

Carl C
10-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Having heard that this flick was a real turkey, I never watched it. Now I'll have to check it out. Pretty sure I have a copy on hand, being a DVD dealer. A lot of times when boats, cars, etc. are wrecked in movies a mock-up is substituted at the last second. Especially in a low budget movie.

boxy
10-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Having heard that this flick was a real turkey, I never watched it. Now I'll have to check it out. Pretty sure I have a copy on hand, being a DVD dealer. A lot of times when boats, cars, etc. are wrecked in movies a mock-up is substituted at the last second. Especially in a low budget movie.

Given the amount of stuff that gets blown up in this movie, I wouldn't call it low budget, and I'm pretty sure trashing a bare ZX hull didn't break the bank....... :D

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatca gonna do ....

If you really want to cry, watch the out take where Martin Lawrence opens the Ferrari's door into the concrete dock piling...... :eek!:

Carl C
10-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Lots of stuff getting blown up? Say no more.:)

boxy
10-31-2006, 05:40 PM
Carl, you're going to love the final Car Chase scene ....

Carl C
10-31-2006, 05:52 PM
Carl, you're going to love the final Car Chase scene .... That's funny. I just brought home "The Blues Brothers" so I could watch em wreck a hundred or so police cars in the end.:smash:

Carl C
11-06-2006, 08:40 PM
2 thumbs up for BB2:smash: