PDA

View Full Version : ATTN.Scott Boldt..

Magicallbill
10-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Well, this worked with Jerry, so I hope you get this..
For whatever reason, probably due to my computer-ineptness, I can't seem to E-mail you directly at the MWDonziclub site.
First, hope you are doin' OK.
Second, with the arrival of Jerry's 16, now with me, I thought I'd see if you had time to update my "profile" so-to-speak on your site.
There is pics of my 16 on the "Magic's 16" thread back a bunch of pages on the "Performance Talk" section.
Plus, my Scorpion pics are gone, too.
Finally, my new address info;
Bill Hayes
P.O.#Box 859,
Cicero, Indiana,
46034-0859.

If you don't have time,or are not doing this sort of thing anymore, no prob.Just wanted to touch in with you..
Jason and I are stilll gonna see about making the AOTH this year..Certainly would like to meet you,and everyone on the site here, if we can make it.

MB...
PS..If you need new Scorp#18 shots, Jason put some up under "Dusting Off The Scorpion." also waaay back in the "Performance Talk" section.

boldts
10-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Bill,

I've been kinda out of touch for a while and have a lot of updates to do to the Midwest Donzi Club website. Not sure why the Scorpion pics aren't there, but I'll bet I have a copy of them in my website files. Let me see if I can find them and I'll try to fix what is going on. I remeber the pictures here of your 16. If you have them and can send them to me, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll look them up here on the Registry.

I have a new address myself to update on the website, but anyone who wants to send me an e-mail through the club should be able to do that. The address is: scott@mwdonziclub.com

I'm looking forward to also meeting you and your son. I saw your 16 when Jerry still had the boat. I can't wait to see all you have done with the boat. Take care!

Magicallbill
11-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Scott;
I don't understand these crazy computers..
First, I try to E-mail you at the Donzi Site..Doesn't work.
Then, Jason gets on and he tries to send you shots of the 16 to your site..Pics won't upload, or whatever you call it.
Admittedly, we have satellite internet,as we are out in the country somewhat..The long-and-short of it is, we can't seem to get the shots to you.

So, if you can scroll back in the "Performance Talk" section to "Magic's 16" and get 'em,great,however, We will continue to try to get them to you..Hopefully this thing'll start working better,as far as sending pics.
This seems to be the only way I can communicate with you..

MB.....

boldts
11-05-2006, 03:53 PM
MB, I know I had an issue here on the Registry receiving new messages because I had a bunch of messages about AOTH last year I needed to delete. I did that so my messages box here should not be full. On the Midwest Donzi Club e-mail address, Jerry sent me a message last week so everything there on the club side seems to be OK. Don't sweat it. I'll find the pics or we'll get some of the boat next May in KY. I'll have you back it out of the dock and we'll do a photo shoot. :)