PDA

View Full Version : GEOO2's Rig, Tried to find a Donzi Dink But...

GEOO
10-28-2006, 12:46 PM
HUM... Donzi is gone...
GEOO2 always said Dad had a " Stuper" Fast Donzi. Doesn't pronounce Super correctly but I think his new word made sense anyway.

Well I miss the X and all of you as well. Here's what's new? :propeller

olredalert
10-28-2006, 01:13 PM
George,,,Good to hear from you. Dont be a stranger. We all know you still love DONZIs even if you dont happen to have one titled in your name at the moment. Go out and get a DONZI Dink for your son. He looks like hes ready.........Bill S

DONZI
10-28-2006, 01:52 PM
George,
We all missed you & crew at the L. George Fall picnic. It's alway's a lot of fun with you guy's ! :) It's great to see Lil' George taking to the water.They sure do grow up fast ! A future Father/Son Donzi project would be a great teaching lesson. :wink:
Send our best wishes to Heather also.:)
Ken & Family

Ed Donnelly
10-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Geo; Don't be a stranger and start supercharging those toys you have...Ed

BigGrizzly
10-28-2006, 06:13 PM
My God I rember when Geoo2 was born,he is growing fast, Good looking like his mon too

mphatc
10-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Geoo,

Great to hear from you!

Super Cute Geoo2! certainly looks like he's following Daddy's footsteps . . .

What's up with that prop on that little Yamaha? . . that's not stock . . did no one else notice this?? :)
And the hull looks like a tunnel . .is this the new toy for Geoo1?

Mario

mphatc
10-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Poodle,

You're right . . D O H !:bonk:

I need another marguarita !

Mario

Lenny
10-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Lanyard/KILL switch... NICE touch :yes: :yes: :yes:

He will float and the boat will stop for him.

You are starting him off right George :)

Hope others see this ;)

Cevert
10-28-2006, 08:51 PM
You only have to start worrying when he straps the 'chute on...

Walt. H.
10-29-2006, 02:06 AM
OMG!
That big grin says it all, Congrat's George on another job well done!
It seems like it was only 3-yr's ago that he was born, looks like he's following in your foot steps and you'll be crew chief instead of driver before to long!
Ps,
Your old flame arrestor is still alive and well bringing good luck and new found H/P for my Carlson CVX-18.
Walt

catch 22
10-29-2006, 07:21 AM
George, Great pics. He is sure getting big. From the pics it's looks like he might be ready to test drive my 22:yes: . The driver seat is always open to you or him. That 1st picture reminds me of the smile I had after the ride in Mighty Mouse. You have a way of putting big grins on all kids faces young and old. Hope Heather and Hailey are doing well. Call me when you get into town. Jim

GEOO
10-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Man.. got teary eyes now...

I wonder were he learned that crazy grin :lookaroun

Jim GEOO2 wants to bring you for a ride!!! He said helmut is optional depends how fast you want to go. He would love to ride in a Donzi Again.

Scott, Its a 8' Fliver. Tunnel, ( A Baby Missle ? :hyper: ) (Hun,.. it's just like a little Whaler!!??!!:propeller ) Cypress Gardens used them for years as part of the Clown Show. ( Off wood ski ramp/jumps, Flimp them and land upright over boat wakes, etc...) Never tryed that stuff.

Have the small 3.3hp Merc and the Yammie with a 18" Merc Racing Chopper.
Need to raise the engine more, already tried 1" above transom (look at photos) but engine will fall off if I run it like this too much. Need to make some type of manual jack plate.

I thaught you guys would appreciate the photo's.

DON N.
10-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Glad To Here From You. Like The Others I Think About You. Yes The The Smile On Little Geo Tells He's Having Fun .