PDA

View Full Version : 1999 18' Classic

taboat
10-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Like new Donzi 1999 18' Classic.
White with Red racing stipe. Boat has been inside kept since day one. Currently used and stored in Lake Geneva WI, kept at in and out service. Delivered new in 2000. Boat is owned by second owner and mint. Lake where used is Large fresh water lake with 140Ft of depth. Very clean and clear. Boat has no water line or Gel discoloration period. Here are a few specs on the boat.
1999 18 Classic.
Mercruiser 350 Magnum MPI Alpha drive.
White with Red stripe
Thru Hull exhaust
Red Cockpit carpet
Custom Red Mooring Cover
Red Cockpit cover
Also has 2006 Vanguard Custom Full tube framed trailer with rims. Trailer is white with red pint stripe and red carpeted bunks.
Asking price is $22,400. Or best offer. Only used twice this summer (reason for selling). Engine hours are around 95. NO DISAPPOINTMENTS.....
Let me know if interested..... tasearay@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Terry
P.S. Sorry, Better pics to come!!!!

Graham
10-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Interested to see pics. Is it MPI? Trim tabs? Silent Choice? HIN?

goatee
10-28-2006, 01:00 PM
i understand you only used it twice last year but,,, you wouldnt happen to remember what #'s you were getting out of it , do you?
speed, and rpm?
prop?
tabs?

taboat
10-28-2006, 01:06 PM
It is an MPi 350 Mag with Alpha Drive.

No Trim tabs or Silent Choice though. The Marina where it's kept took a few pics and sent them to me. Unfortunately they Didn't turn out that well. I'm going to drive up early this week and take some quality pics. The boat is stored inside and apparently there must be a lot of boats being moved around with winter storage becuase the Boat is very dirty in the pics, Needless to say, Not happy about that. They are going to rinse it off for me A.S.A.P. I will say this, The boat is very Very clean though.

Thanks,
Terry

taboat
10-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Sorry about the pics, It's pinned between two boats. Will be removed and rinsed off for better pics early this week......

taboat
10-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Sorry Guy's I forgot the Hull ID#

DNAC8031C999

Just an FYI. I'm not the current owner of the boat, but I do represent him. He is a very close friend and client. I found and arranged the purchase for him as well as his current Yacht inventory. I'm a 16yr veteran with my company and work for a large marina/dealer here in the midwest. f know a clean well kept boat from a poorly maintained one. I'm not selling this boat throught my company and there is no Commission involved. I'm doing this as a friend. This boat is extremely clean. The funny thing is the lake it's on has a speed limit of 35mph on weeekends and 45mph during the week. Believe me the owner has never even come close to braking that law. He Loved the classic look of the boat, but not the speed. Just a little inside scoop regarding this boat. A Descrimination owner for sure........

Feel free to ask me any quesetions and I will do my best to get them answered.

taboat
11-01-2006, 11:14 AM
New Pics just downloaded. Sorry for the delay to those who have contacted me......

currentaffair
11-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Strange...my '99 is only 2 hull numbers away from this one and only a few miles apart. Good luck with the sale. I love the heck out of mine. It'll make someone a fine plaything.

taboat
11-04-2006, 06:39 PM
It appears the boat is sold. New owner picking her up tomorrow..... I'll keep posted once it's finished.

Thanks to all that replied......

taboat
11-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks again!!!!!