PDA

View Full Version : Not a Donzi, but still neat

LKSD
10-27-2006, 09:13 AM
1976 Baja 16'ss restored with new 115 Merc engine..

Here is a clip & some pics of a 16 Baja ss recently redone by us & repowered with a new Merc ob... The thing cooks for a little boat!! The thing runs almost 60! It has a 115 Merc saltwater series on it.. The gel & interior was done about 2 years ago by us.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

http://www.lakesiderestorations.com/common/sound/short-ps-16bajaclip9-2006-web.wmv

http://www.lakesiderestorations.com/index.jsp?id=117

RickSE
10-27-2006, 09:41 AM
"....dear God.....don't you dare...."

Sounds like someone was a little upset with the driver.

Carl C
10-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Sounds like someone was a little upset with the driver.That wasn't Kristen was it? That's a neat little boat; I wonder how it would handle more power?

gold-n-rod
10-27-2006, 10:09 AM
My buddy would call that "baby **** brown!" My, my, what was our infatuation with earth tones in the 70's all about? :bonk: That boat would be stunning in red or yellow or white with bright trim...... hell even purple and pink..... anything but earth tones.

Great video, made me feel like I was in the boat.

LKSD
10-27-2006, 10:09 AM
That wasn't Kristen was it? That's a neat little boat; I wonder how it would handle more power?

Oh yeah. That was the "mouth" Donzi Kristin. I like to give her a little payback for all her nagging at times. It is great because she is trapped. LOL:propeller Believe me if she was the one driving I would have been out of the boat with her crazy driving skills. She can dish it out but cant take it. :bonk: Jamie

LKSD
10-27-2006, 10:12 AM
My buddy would call that "baby **** brown!" My, my, what was our infatuation with earth tones in the 70's all about? :bonk: That boat would be stunning in red or yellow or white with bright trim...... hell even purple and pink..... anything but earth tones.
Great video, made me feel like I was in the boat.

I totally agree. I told Jay the same thing. But the customer wanted it the original color. The boat would be flashy in a nice bright color. Donzi Kristin:propeller

LKSD
10-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Sounds like someone was a little upset with the driver.

I get use to his little tricks when we go out on the water. I always tell Jay I dont get mad I get even. His day will come. LOL:yes: Donzi Kristin

Cuda
10-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Yep, I could hear the passenger installed rev limiter kicking in. It must have worked, because it didn't sound completely twisted out. :)