PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Jerry Eisele...

Magicallbill
10-23-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey Jer;

I have good news and bad news..

Bad news is that because of delays with Jason's 16, a pesky oil leak in MY 16, and deteriorating weather, your ride in "Little Blue" will have to be postpned 'till '07.
Good news?? I took Little Blue up to Randy's in Michigan to be winterized and to have the leak hunted down and repaired. What that means to you is that while I was up there, Randy had saved both your white interior AND the original shifter knob.
He also gave me the knob for Jason's red 16,and they look almost identical. For that reason, I am gonna give them both to you,and hopefully you can tell them apart.If not, you at least have the original knob(one of them...)
Since it'll be next spring or summer before we boat ride, I would be happy to get the interior and the knob to you at some point. I could drive them to Cincy, it doesn't matter. Let me know what you want to do, and in the meantime they are both happy in my barn.
I LOVE the 16..It is fast as a rail car..Radar-Gunned at 62MPH with Jason shooting the borrowed Radar Gun, myself at the "Original" steering wheel, and a pretty full tank.
That speed was at 4800RPM..More throttle to go, but after blowing up your 200 Drive, I'm a little careful with the gas.
The boat will turn 5500 according to Randy(my tech)and Grizz says that with his 23"Solas he got me it'll do 70..That is, if you've got the balls to hang onto it..
I will assure you once again that the 16 has a good home..It was a gift from Jason, and I'll never part with it..Thanks for making it possible for us, and let me know about you want me to do about the interior/knobs..

MB...

Jerry Eisele
10-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Bill, Thanks so much!! That knob is going on my desk for now and then I guess we need a 16' for the interior???? Sounds like a roadtrip to Shaperrios for cornbeef and hook up with you guys.
Thanks again, Jerry