PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Donzi Black Widow 30 ft OMC 460's

LSUTIGERS74
10-23-2006, 07:57 PM
1990 DONZI BLACK WIDOW!!! LISTED ON EBAY!!!

RARE DONZI SPECIAL EDITION

MUST SELL, MOVING AND WILL NOT HAVE A PLACE TO STORE!!!!

I WILL ACCEPT ANY RESONABLE OFFER!!

TWIN FORD OMC 460 CI, 350 HP EACH (TOTAL 700 HP)

PORT ENGINE RUNS GREAT!! STBD ENGINE NEEDS A REBUILD (I JUST HAD IT CHECKED OUT AT THE ENGINE SHOP, IT WILL NEED 2 PISTONS, 2 RODS, NEW CRANKSHAFT, NEW CAM, OIL PUMP, LIFTERS AND #1 CYLINDER SLEEVED). INCLUDED FOR THE BLOWN ENGINE ARE: ORIGINAL BLOCK, TWO NEW HEADS, 6 PISTONS AND RODS, INTAKE, 650 CFM HOLLEY CARB, OIL PAN, OMC CAST EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, FUEL PUMP, POWER STEERING PUMP, WATER PUMP, FLYWHEEL, REAR END CONNECTIONS FOR OUTDRIVES, OIL COOLERS, SILICON TUBING, DISTRIBUTOR AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT STATED TO COMPLETE THE ENGINE, EXCEPT THE ITEMS IN THE PARENTHESIS ABOVE.

STARBOARD ENGINE WAS JUST REBUILT IN MAY, BUT I GOT A PIECE OF SILICON IN THE CRANK JOURNAL AND FRIED THE BEARING AND THE #1 PISTON, ONE WEEK LATER IN DESTIN, FL!!

NEW HEADLINER, CUSHIONS, AND PILLOWS INSIDE THE CABIN.

OTHER AMMENITIES INCLUDE:

- CD PLAYER W/ SPEAKERS (BOTH INSIDE AND OUT, WORKS GREAT AND IT IS LOUD)

- A/C UNIT INSIDE CABIN, RUNS OFF OF PORTABLE GENERATOR (NOT INCLUDED!!)

- ANCHOR

- ROPE

-SIDE BUOYS

- TWO BATTERIES

- INBOARD DUAL HYDRAULIC STEERING

- OMC KING COBRA OUTDRIVES W/ 3 BLADE PROPS

AS A SELLER AND A BUYER, I PERSONALLY LIKE TO KNOW THE CONS OF ANY ITEM THAT I WILL BE BUYING, AND THEY ARE LISTED BELOW:

- A FEW SPIDER CRACKS IN THE HULL (VERY SMALL)

- SIDE RAILS NEED TO BE REDRILLED OR REPLACED (HAVE COME LOOSE IN SOME PLACES)

- NEEDS A REBUILT ENGINE

- GEL COAT NEEDS SOME ELBOW GREASE, SLIGHTLY FADED (USE AQUABUFF 1000, 2000, P21S, AND SOME GOOD WAX)

- INTERIOR OF THE COCKPIT HAS SOME FADING AND SOME TEARS AND CUTS IN THE FABRIC

- NEEDS A REAR ENGINE BAY CUSHION

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT SMARSH1@LSU.EDU, AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AS WELL AS SEND SOME MORE PICTURES.

Donzigo
10-24-2006, 10:52 AM
Hello from sunny Florida.

You have a nice boat. I offer a couple of suggestions. You might want to re-size the picture. It's of the size that would make it hard to download, for the folks on dial-up. My broadband took a few mintues; so, dial-up would be fairly long.

Your ad reads any "reasonable" offer accepted. The word "reasonable" can cover a lot of ground and another person might not know what you mean. When I sell something, I have a bottom line number in mind. My guess is that you also have a number. So, post it and your potential buyer can know what "reasonable" means. That's why Scot says people need to post a price with a boat for sale. This forum is far too sophisticated not to do so. (Heck, this group can thread a needle at 100 yards.)

It looks like someone will get a nice boat, if they are willing to give it a little love. Good luck.

LSUTIGERS74
10-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Donzigo,

Thanks for the advice! I will resize the picture when I get home tonight.

To all those reading: I have the boat listed on ebay for $18,500, but also will accept a best offer if someone doesn't feel it is worth that.

donzi_dreaming
03-21-2011, 09:15 PM
I am okay with some of the cons listed but do you have a quote to rebuild the engine?

mrfixxall
03-21-2011, 11:53 PM
I am okay with some of the cons listed but do you have a quote to rebuild the engine?

Heads up!! this post is 5 yrs old..