PDA

View Full Version : Formula 26

halfbakedchicken
10-23-2006, 07:32 PM
1984 FORMULA --- $15,000.00
26 foot with 10 foot beam, twin 1999 Mercruiser 5.7ltr w/ Alpha One Outdrives.(Starboard engine needs drive-bearing replaced and the trim motor is not working). Original gelcoat shines like new, and the hull is perfect, aside from a few scratches here and there. No bottom paint, ever, and the boat has never been kept in the water.

Rear sofa slides under for more fishing room, and 8 adults can sit comfortably with the extra wide back to back, captains chair and sofa. Some of the extras are the Garmin color GPS/chartplotter, vhf, extra long heavy duty dive platform ladder, and a cover for the entire cockpit (see picture #2). The boat also has an enclosed head with electric flush Raritan head, freshwater washdown, saltwater washdown, gas stove, 12 volt refrigerator, bennett trim tabs, 12 volt lighting system, and 5,000 btu air-conditioner.

The boat is extremely nimble with the two 5.7 ltr engines, and only burns 8 gallons/hour at 24 mph, with a top speed 43 mph. 27 degree deadrise assures you of a smooth ride in rough seas, and the 10 foot beam provides a stable platform.

Very easy to trailer (I pull it with a 4.6 ltr 2 wheel drive Expedition), custom-built Rocket Aluminum trailer with torsion bar suspension, heavy-duty I-beam frame.

Dave911
10-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Nice simple, clean, deep, family boat. I like.

drew0982
11-12-2006, 10:54 PM
my dad had a 24ft.... really really nice boats! he was running twin yama 175hp outboards (custom stern), floor completely re-done after new tanks were dropped and surrounded with styrofoam... doin well over 42knots