PDA

View Full Version : Numero Uno....

Rootsy
10-20-2006, 06:07 PM
----->The one that began the double dueces...<----- (http://www.donzi.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=285#285)

Kirbyvv
10-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Nice!!!!!Red mistress must be a bit jealous.

BigGrizzly
10-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Tomahawk saw this one in michican Criterion #1 and got pictures said the guy would sell it but Tom didn't and lost the number. He said it wasn't in as good shap as mine but who cares. Interesting not look Critwerion up in the dictionary, this is really cool!

RickSE
10-20-2006, 06:40 PM
Ya but it's 4" too short. :wink:

Nice pair Rootsy.

BGH18
10-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Great looking boat :yes:

Dredgeking
10-20-2006, 06:49 PM
A few comments:

1) Man, there are a lot of nice Donzis in MI. Shouldn't we have our own Donzi gathering?

2) I never knew there was another site out there.

3) Now I wish I would have bought the last critter than came up for sale.

Patti
10-20-2006, 07:51 PM
:biggrin.: :wink: :tongue:

Tony
10-20-2006, 08:53 PM
1) Man, there are a lot of nice Donzis in MI. Shouldn't we have our own Donzi gathering?

Dredge, the MADCOWS have met twice formally and several times informally on Lake St. Clair, once on White Lake in Montague, and once on Torch & Crystal Lakes. There is a small but avid group of Donzis that cruise the Les Cheneaux Islands, some great 22's in the Muskegon area (Jeff Chirico & Brad Hulce), a pure aficionado in Holland (Tamborello Jeff Dykstra), and a very strong metro Detroit contingent including MADCOW founder roadtripSE, submarine driver Randy Oak, photo expert Brad Lyon, Doug Lovins, Bill Stevenson ('ol Red), Sam Pilato, Jamie Root, Carl & Patti, Carl C., and likely several others that I have inadvertantly omitted.

A small group are intent on getting together next summer during the week, likely in the Irish Hills area of SE Michigan with Rootsy's Red Mistress, while I am sure that gold-n-rod (Randy Bell) will again offer up a Torch/Crystal gathering. Wherever one may be boating in Michigan, there is always a possibility that another Donzi would join you.

Choose a weekend and set something up in the Cheboygan area. My guess is that you will have some boats join you, since there are quite a few in the north Detroit area plus maybe the Cedarville gang will come down.

:beer:

gold-n-rod
10-20-2006, 09:27 PM
One again, Tony hit it right on the nail head..... there are plenty of Donzi gatherings just waiting for you to join on in.

I am guilty of not taking full advantage of the SE Michigan events. Yet, the west and north gatherings fit my situation best. Join us...... there's great fun to be had.

I met Jeff (BaldEagle) by chance at the White Lake ramp (I thought I'd missed all the fun). He's turned out to be the greatest Donzi bud I have met.... a great guy (as is his family) and the one of the most enthusiastic Donzi owner (times 2) that ever lived. And Tony and Cheri are tops in my book. I run across them all over the state and they are real fine folk. And Brad (Donzi Blue) and his wife are very enthusiastic and fun-lovers, too!

I guess I am saying..... hook up with us..... you will come out for the better!

yeller
10-21-2006, 01:41 AM
Man, that is one unbelievable find Rootsy!! :eek!: :eek!:

Let's have some details. :yes: How'd you find it...what condition is it in....what are your plans??? C'mon, inquiring minds want to know. :) :)

Ricardo Grande
10-23-2006, 10:18 AM
Ya but it's 4" too short. :wink:
Nice pair Rootsy.

Huh?

Lenny
10-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Un-freak'en believable.

WOW is all I can say Pattis and Jamie.

:)

BUIZILLA
10-23-2006, 12:41 PM
somebody needs to come clean.........

:wink: :) :lookaroun :yes:

boxy
10-23-2006, 12:49 PM
somebody needs to come clean.........
:wink: :) :lookaroun :yes:
Buiz....do you mean there is more to this story ... :eek!: :eek!: :shades:

olredalert
10-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Jamie,,, If the title is in your name,,,a BIG contratulation is in order. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy. Seemed like something was in the works on this boat but I just didnt know who!!! You guys will love it. Dont know what was going on but probably good you kept it under wraps. We need more pics as soon as its practical.........Bill S

Rootsy
10-23-2006, 05:12 PM
OK before Buz has an aneurysm...

All I said was the "Red Mistress" had a playmate (albiet only for the weekend) not that I bought the critter :wink:

Now back to our regularly scheduled program :tongue:

BUIZILLA
10-23-2006, 06:15 PM
OK before Buz has an aneurysm...
no worry JR, my Plavix just kicked in..

JH