PDA

View Full Version : How would this Sutphen compare to a Cig 20?

Dredgeking
10-19-2006, 07:19 PM
How would this Sutphen compare to a Cig 20 or a 22C?
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-12856.html
Looks like a neat little boat.

Ed Donnelly
10-19-2006, 07:30 PM
If you are serious about this boat, I am around 3/4 hr. away from Oakville.
I could take a look at it for you..I am no expert,but could check transom,stringers,finish,etc. ...........Ed

Dredgeking
10-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Ed,

I appreciate the offer. At this point I'm just searching for possible options for my next boat. My wife says she needs a new house first, but the boat will be right behind and all this needs to happen ASAP.

I like the quality classics. Just looking for some options if I can't find a decent 22C or Cig 20.

Dave911
10-20-2006, 06:59 PM
I had an 18 Sutphen for over 20 years and loved it!
The 20 foot model is rock solid, and I've bantered with the owner of the boat youre looking at for a couple years on Offshoreonly.com. Good people!
I think the Cig 20 is a bit cooler, and maybe a little more luxuriously finished, but they're both great boats. Me thinks you need to get a ride in both models and go from there. Whichever one lights your fire...do it! It's only money! D911

yeller
10-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Dredgeking, there was a near new one for sale in "other boats for sale" section. I think it's still available.

Oops...I just checked and saw that you already inquired. Seemed like a good price when it was unused, should be even better now.