PDA

View Full Version : Did Jack Frost take a Florida Vacation?

Cuda
10-15-2006, 07:50 AM
53 frigging degrees outside.:eek!: :(

Carl C
10-15-2006, 07:54 AM
Awww, you poor Florida critters! My dog's water dishes were frozen solid yesterday morning!!!!:eek!:

Cuda
10-15-2006, 08:29 AM
Awww, you poor Florida critters! My dog's water dishes were frozen solid yesterday morning!!!!:eek!:
That's why I live in Florida, and not Michigan. I hope it warms up before next weekend. I won't ride my bike below 50 degrees.

vonkamp
10-15-2006, 09:28 AM
I love this weather. Time to get all the summers yard debris and fire up the burn barrel. And a few :beer: . :wink:

Cuda
10-15-2006, 10:45 AM
It's really nice outside right now. I have a ton of stuff I want to do, but Debbie has our neighbor the carpenter doing stuff to our house which I could care less about. She had to go to Lowes to pick up some stuff, so I'm here with her handicapped son. I sat him on the front porch, where he'll usually sit, but when he heard me fire up one of the bikes to get it out of the garage, he must have thought it was the four wheeler, and he loves to ride on it, so he comes over and stands right behind where I need to back the bike out. I was afraid he'd grab one of those hot exhaust pipes, so now I'm sitting in the house wasting time waiting for her to get back. Of course she left her cell phone at home, and the carpenter comes to tell me he hears a helicopter landing near the hwy by the house, and hopes Debbie isn't in the wreck, so now I'm panicking bad, and called her buddy on the next road to us to go check.

She's just now walked in.

Magicallbill
10-15-2006, 01:33 PM
53 frigging degrees outside.:eek!: :(

I was up 'till 5:30AM running my blast heaters in my barn to make sure the engines in my 16 and 18 wern't subjected to sub-freezing temps with this EARLY snap.

Welcome to the party.....

MB.

Cuda
10-15-2006, 02:02 PM
It's a perfect 79 degrees now. It's supposed to warm all week, and be almost 90 by Thursday. :)

Ed Donnelly
10-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Cuda; I have some wonderful news for you... Corbin make heated seats for your Harley, so you still can ride when it is a bone chilling 50 degrees..
I will send you a pic of my doing my annual Christmas Day Harley ride.
I'm happy if it is over 20 degrees.........Ed