PDA

View Full Version : Who's the most adamant (biggest) Donzi Fan?

harbormaster
10-14-2006, 10:47 AM
I have some Miami Vice Donzi Posters that Josh Stickles at Donzi was kind enough to send. If you think you should have one, post in this thread why you are the consumate Donzi Fan and you think you should have one. The winner or winners will be judged by registry members and I. (This will not be judged on who ownes the most boats.
(I will not be a party to rewarding your bad judgement:biggrin.:.)

harbormaster
10-14-2006, 12:15 PM
LET ME REPEAT THIS. DO NOT NOMINATE ANYONE.

The person that wants to be considered has to post here THEMSELVES why they arethe consumate Donzi Enthusiast. We can discuss the entries later in another thread that i start after the entries are in.

Team Jefe
10-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Well.....Its ME, Enough Said !:lookaroun

farmer tx
10-15-2006, 08:51 PM
My nomination is PJ (Polly). She has attended 5 years at AOTH, 4 years at PK, been to Eufalla, Powell, Canyon Lake, LBJ, every weekend that the temp is over 70* on our local lake. All without whining. If I told her tomorrow we were going to tow to the FL. Keys she would probably say, how much time do I have to pack. A real trooper,and proud to be her hubby.

Edit: As MOP pointed out I am now 50 1/2. I can't remember everything. It's true she flew to Detroit and took the Somerville express to 1K.

Carl C
10-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Me, me, me, me me!!!!! I have admired Donzi Classics on Lake Oakland for 22 years and when it came time to move up to a larger boat I never considered anything other than a 22 Classic. I have not been disappointed! Now people admire MY Donzi on Lake Oakland and elsewhere!!! I am the ultimate Donzi fan and if I receive a poster I will frame it and proudly hang it in my home office.:)

harbormaster
10-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Jeeze I did not know this was so difficult for some of you.

Let me spell it out for you

H U M O R

lets see how good you are in persuading the powers that be to give you a poster. Your tools can be mirth, facts story telling etc.. Its being done tongue and cheek.

Its not self serving at all dr.

I am trying to give them away.

Carl C
10-16-2006, 04:43 PM
HUMOR? :eek!: I'm out.:(

MOP
10-16-2006, 05:51 PM
My nomination is PJ (Polly). She has attended 5 years at AOTH, 4 years at PK, been to Eufalla, Powell, Canyon Lake, LBJ, every weekend that the temp is over 70* on our local lake. All without whining. If I told her tomorrow we were going to tow to the FL. Keys she would probably say, how much time do I have to pack. A real trooper,and proud to be her hubby.

Mark you forgot Polly made the 2005 1K run sans the cotten picker, I know you are not getting that old that your memory is going!

Phil

ChromeGorilla
10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Seeing as that I probably have the biggest waist line and probably weigh the most on the boards...I am the "biggest" Donzi fan...... now send my poster .....:yes:

gold-n-rod
10-16-2006, 07:00 PM
How big of a Donzi fan am I?

I cashed in my wife's 401K to buy my Donzi. She can work a few more years while I get my boating grins.

Oh, and that wasn't enough, so I used my kid's college fund. Hell, she can work for it like I did.

Speaking of funds, I once shook my son's piggy bank for enough change to get 10 more gallons of gas for the Donzi.

At the rate I'm going, Grandma better keep a close eye on her gold teeth!!!!!

:bonk:

Lenny
10-16-2006, 07:47 PM
I think I deserve one for travelling non-stop 2400 miles to get your old 16 Donzi, to be honest. ;)

But, since I just paid $205.00 for the same thing, I think someone else should have first dibs :D

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24308&d=1159929468

Dr. Dan
10-16-2006, 08:40 PM
:spongebob What you are about to read is a True Story, the names were not changed to protect anybody...and it's because of friends like these...that I have become a Fan of not only Donzi ...but most of the people I have met at these Rally's! :wavey:

A few years back I decided I was going to go to this Event called "The Awakening of the Horses", it was a Season Opener, a Pre Dust Off - Dust Off if you will...the year before I had met so many new friends that ..well hey it just seemed like the right thing to do!

So over the Winter and early Spring... a whole bunch of us from Lake George, Lake Winnie and what would eventually become the Atlantic Coast Group decided that a show of force was really the only way to go...I mean we pretty much recruited a "Who's Who of the Donzi Registry" course we all did not know at the time just exactly who we all really were... but confident in our abilities to drive untold hours...and brave all sorts of yet to be told hardships...the plans were set to arrive at the Jamestown Resort on or around Thursday evening of the weekend of the Event.

Most of us caravaned with others... a ficticious strength in numbers theme that seems to bleed over from our Parents most of which participated in World Wars and the seriously formulative years of our Nations Industrial Age.

I convinced Cliff and Diana Wind to meet Liz and I south of Pennsylvania and we would connect with Brad & Amy along the way... Cliff lucked out and was able to borrow a friends Newer Ford Deisel Truck...it looked so cool pulling his fine peice of Red Mistress... with his new Continental Trailer... I felt even more inadequate. I had elected to drive my 1993 Ford Lightning Pick Up, Black and filled with Gobs of low end Torque I felt it was more than up to the task. The other option was our 97 4 Runner, which woulda been fine also ...but the Lightning just looked tough and cool all at once. So it won the assignment.

As I had just finished the DustOff, Lake Winnie and the Owners Rally the year before, I was especially proud that I could meet some of my new friends after I had just spent over $6,000 on a variety of Pre Season items to prep for the Trip. New Brakes and Tires for the Truck, a complete Mooring Cover from Cover Quest, and I was especially proud of the big investment of having the Hull Professionally Sanded and some of the more obvious nicks and dings repaired. Man I was set....so we headed out.

After driving some 7 hours it was apparent that Brad and Amy were on their own schedule and they would meet up with us along the way. Brad had been there before...so no worries. As Cliff and I drove into Kentucky... he called us on the Radio!!!!! " Hey You Guys Ok Up There?" Liz responded, yeah we're fine ...why!? "Well we saw all that smoke up ahead and we couldn't tell if it was you guys or the Trash Truck that was between us?" Upon hearing that I glanced out my rear view mirror and then instantly my side mirrors...I could not see the Donzi, all I saw was a Grey Thick Cloud of Smoke that looked like a Blown Engine from a Nascar Race... we looked like a Space Shuttle Launch heading down the HIghway at over 70 miles per hour! :eek!:

Holy Mother of Pearl!!!!!!!!!!! I pulled off the highway at a record pace and jumped outta the Truck to see just WTF was going on? As I looked under the Cab...there was this Syrup Like substance pouring outta our Transmission... I had melted the main seal! It had dripped on the New Bassani Exhaust System...which was also part of that ridiculous preseason expenditure list...we were very lucky nothing ignited. The Lightning has two gas tanks ...both were full and I always tow the boat full of fuel just incase I don't have ready access to fuel on the water it won't ruin our 1st day on the Lake. So I had alot of Gas.

Now this was all bad enough, but as Cliff and I inspected everything...it was even more painful to see all of this Transmission Fluid all over my New Boat Cover, which was also saturated...and dripping down on my newly sanded hull.
And I was going nowhere! Fast.... What to do? We called Triple A, they informed us of a local Ford Dealer...Ironically at the Exit were were at...about 12 miles away...so this was lucky.

I called Brad...asked where he was...luckily he was driving his Suburban...without his boat, he agreed to pick up my boat, while the Lightning got towed to the Ashland Kentucky Ford Dealer. Cliff, Diana and Liz sat on the side of the Expressway for hours...I went with Johnnie Toothless who drove the Tow Truck Low Boy...and prayed he didn't like men!

After a few hours, Brad and Amy and Liz and Cliff and Diana all rolled into the Dealership... I was conflicted to say the least, emasculated by the entire Event...I felt the weekend was a wash out! Everyone convinced us to let Brad Tow the Donzi the rest of the way...and enjoy the weekend...pick the Lightning up on the way back thru...and all would be right with the World. :bonk:

So it was... we sat in the back seat of this Bohemouth Suburban... a 454 jacked to the 9's and it pulled the little Donzi almost in violation of every law of Physics I was familiar with! At 80 mph the rest of the Trip went swiftly...we arrived after 11:00pm... just to snag the remnents of slices of Pizza...from what musta been a welcome reception.

Friday morning came...and I needed to get the Donzi Launched,clean and in position so I was ready for the days activities? I went to Brads room at 6:30am...this is when I first realized...Brad and Amy don't do mornings...really..they kinda arrange their life around them...anyway...I got the Burbans keys and headed to where we had left the Donzi at 11:00pm the night before. While I was driving up the hill to the Main Check IN Office, Brad's Burban seemed kinda sluggish...especially from compaired to the ride there? I looked down and well he had set his "Parking Brake" ...now I was driving with the damn brake on! So I quickly pulled the release - only to have the entire handle come off in my Fat Little Stubby Hand? I tried like hell to snap it back in place...but the clips that allowed that were not as strong as I was and well, it was toast! So great I broke my friends friggin handle to his brake. I dunked the Donzi, parked the Trailer and confessed to Brad my idiocy! When he responded..."Don't Worry About It Dude! It's All Good" then he went back to bed!

I won't bore you with the entire weekend description, but I can honestly say...it was one of the most memorable Donzi Events ever, we had Geo & Heather there, we had Pearson, we had all of the Winnie Bandits...I mean all of them, we had Culotta and Kenny and his fake Teeth! We had Ranman and Jen, we had Brian Tuvell...who Liz almost fought doing a full Rope a Dope! We had Silly String. We had lots of alcohol...and before the weekend was over...I had spent another $2650 and was the proud owner of a Marine One Coin and a Presidential Shot Glass that Liz bid on to the tune of over $450.00.

So it was a ridiculous weekend, I got home...the Truck was finished sometime Saturday, we stopped in Ashland on the way home...Brad followed us the entire way...and I was indebted to him for an undetermined amount of time. Cliff and Diana were terrific, we met alot of people for the first time, we saw some peeps from the year before... and we were officially hooked.

Not too long after that weekend I orderd my New 2002 Z-71 Suburban, I got a vanity plate that said "Donzi" for it...just incase no one would know I own a peice of the Aronow Tradition.

Since that Event, I have continued to enjoy the company of so many of you...I realized as a lesson to that weekend,you can spend alot of money at these Events, as well as even just trying to get to these Events. So I came up with the concept of the Atlantic Coast Group...details of which can be seen at our site..but it just felt like a more proactive way to raise funds for all concerned and provide some cool stuff and services to boot.

So although I don't feel right in rising above any Donzi Owner on this Registry, I can not deny that after Towing an average of 15,000 to 20,000 miles each Donzi Season... I am addicted to the Lifestyle. I am addicted to the Adrenaline I feel as I pull into any launch ramp.... the frenzy of scheduling that goes into attending so many Donzi Gatherings... and it's always been such a positive experience.

I feel like so many of you are my Family... and it makes this world so much more of a special place, knowing that across this great land, this great nation...that we are all free to enjoy the joys of such comradery and kinship...that I know are unparalled. It's people like Digger, MadPoodle and the Harbormaster, Todd Somerville, Dwight Jeckel and Brad Verd...Randy Carabelli & Barb, Chris Allard and Matty & Marie, Boxy and Lou... Buizilla and Steve Simon... I could go on and on... I know a peice of you all, and so do you of me! Mike Miller, Kenny Lessard and His Family, and so many more, Byron and Sweet Miss Jill, Scott Boldts and Jerry Eisele... George & Bonnie, I feel so lucky to share the time we have all spent together...these memories I cherish more than I can describe.

So do what you will ... I'll likely give the Poster to one of you anyway! They make cool gifts!

Thanks For the Memories !!!

Doc of the Bay :beer:

glashole
10-17-2006, 10:26 AM
I have about 50000 into a boat that is worth about half that

and i just ordered a new dash...........:bonk:
and will probably get a drive shower before spring..........:bonk: :bonk:

Team Jefe
10-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Doc you really should write more stories anout your travels....thanks for sharing:)

Sofa King
10-18-2006, 06:21 PM
I think Carl is out of the bidding since he put a Sawzall to his lol but I did drive 2600 mi. in two days to scoop up mine.

Sofa King
10-18-2006, 08:36 PM
or a nice 31 wit 3208T's Bertram Boy.

Carl C
10-19-2006, 08:29 AM
I think Carl is out of the bidding since he put a Sawzall to his lol OK Mr. wakeboard tower/swim platform, the Donzi police are gonna confiscate your boat and replace it with an old Malibu.:yes:

Sofa King
10-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I can't help it I'm a lil younger and more active than u OF's, not too mention better lookin' lol.

Your TEXAS Pard
Sofa King

Ed Donnelly
10-19-2006, 06:45 PM
I really think a poster should go to the person who has towed his Donzi the furthest in one year,not only making you the biggest Donzi fan,but,an,addict too..
And the winner is Ed Donnelly..........60,000 plus miles.
In 1978,my 3rd wife scooped my kids and headed back home to Vernon B.C. from Toronto Ont. Custody hearings were once a month just to get back at me. I would make the journey towing the Donzi in the offchance,I could grab the kids and head to New Orleans.. On the 10th trip I got my chance, stayed in New Orleans with my parents..
Got some great boating done that year.
Ontario....Lake Simcoe, Lake Ontario,Fairy Lake.
B.C. Kal Lake, Okanagan Lake.
La. Lake Ponchatrain......................Ed

Magicallbill
10-20-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't really deserve this poster, but I want it anyway...

So let me have it.

Team Jefe
10-20-2006, 07:16 AM
60,000 Miles ????

Hell, I've done that in one trip.....oh wait, no Scot was along so it only FELT like 60,000 miles :lookaroun

boxy
10-20-2006, 08:29 AM
60,000 Miles ????
Hell, I've done that in one trip.....oh wait, no Scot was along so it only SMELT like 60,000 miles :lookaroun

Hey now, that's offside ..... :d

I once swam naked with 4 other guys just to make 2 Donzi girls happy ....... :D

It was the United Nations of Donzi Skinny Dipping.......
With honorable (read drunk off our asses') members from Texas, Georgia, Connecticut, and New Hampshire in attendance it was tough being the only english speaking translator..... :D

If I don't win a poster, I'd be willing to trade it for a really nice Turkey Skin Hand Bag.

SideshowRob
10-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Alright, well I know I have no possible chance of convincing anyone that I am the sites biggest Donzi fan... but, I should tell you you that I have the only Donzi on my street :wink: , people often stop and comment on how rarely I use the boat :mad:
Actually folks the reason I posted was this; in this one case alone, it's not about the Donzi :eek!: Miami Vice though, now we have something. Because I enjoy laughter and the sharing of it, I am going to post a picture few have seen but many would like to.
So hopefully when considering potential recipiants of a Miami Vice poster, consider not only that I own and love my Donzi, and already have a feeling that there will be more in my future. Consider also that at my Gr. 8 Graduation.... I was MIAMI VICE.

Team Jefe
10-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Rob - you had me I was right, right.....right there

But then you had to go and wear socks...Socks, that's not VICE
...and the shirt was a little dark, pink would have ROCKED ! ! ! ! !

As for you Box-man, I know you would have done many unspeakable things to please Mustang and Lil Filly...and get them NEKKED ! and my friend I say............................Good on you, I just wish I had been there:yes:

cday@crescentschool.org
10-23-2006, 09:33 AM
People do not call me Cameron or Cam anymore it is Donzi or Donz!

SideshowRob
10-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Jefe, I think my mom made me wear socks :cool: I think the slip on macrame sandals were axed too. But damn... was I cool :eek!: :yes:

Team Jefe
10-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Man I figured it was a MOM thing:bonk:

Cameron - I've been "Donzi Boy" to all the guys in my Captain's training to this day...and it was over two years ago. We all meet for lunch now and then and I think some of them have forgotten my actual name.:lookaroun

Sagbay32
11-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Dear HM,
I am the hugest of Miami Vice fans......and even huger Donzi fan. Afterall, I have been here on this site every day I can, and I haven't had a Donzi boat in years. I of course regret ever selling her for a larger sister (did I say that?). My main problem is that I want them all...or at least one of each model color and engine configuration....not too much to ask is it?

I still cherish each and every momento I have from her. Like the new dock lines I have in their original wrappings, or the new Danforth all wrapped up from the last time out. I do still have the Coast Guard package waiting for just the right special new girl. The numerous pictures I have in my home and office...yes you got it right....I got the sickness and I got it bad! I have been known to fight on Ebay for Donzi litterature and for ridiculous prices I might add.

Proud to be bitten by the Aronow bug for life
Mike

Barry Eller
11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
I like Donzis...Duh, I am a Donzi Fan...

ChromeGorilla
11-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Jeeze I did not know this was so difficult for some of you.
Let me spell it out for you
H U M O R

I thought my answer was pretty good...... :D ;) Any decisions HM?

Carl C
11-14-2006, 07:19 AM
Seeing as that I probably have the biggest waist line and probably weigh the most on the boards...I am the "biggest" Donzi fan...... now send my poster .....:yes: CG, there is another member here whom I think is a little bigger than you!!!:eek!:

Sofa King
11-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Righto Carl :wink:

Donziweasel
12-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Who can honestly say they have the only Classic in a state? As far as I know, I have the only one in Wyoming. Not only that, within 2 weeks of buying it, I pulled the engine and modified it. Not only that, I had to promise my wife to see a financial planner, start a savings account, have children and buy her new snowmobile for her. The scary thing is that I am not kidding. Who do I give my address to for the poster?:yes: I am scared for my life of what I am going to have to promise her for the new 18 this spring.

Dr. Dan
12-27-2006, 05:59 PM
:spongebob OK So Who Took the Prize?

Doc of Indignant Rhapport :wink:

Sagbay32
12-27-2006, 07:16 PM
If you want to keep it a secret, send the poster to me. I won't tell nobody :wink:

Mike

Team Jefe
12-28-2006, 08:18 AM
He'd have to come steal it from my house !

Ed Donnelly
12-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Jefe; I guess he HAD two :lookaroun ....Ed

Team Jefe
12-29-2006, 08:49 AM
He must have had.

Mine's real nice with a couple of flashy looking aluminum john-boats, with flame graphics on them and a cool log "MyHammi Dice" blazed accross it.

I guess I have been spelling Miami wrong for years?:bonk:

fishywishy
01-30-2007, 11:12 AM
My middle son bought a 23' 1988 Donzi in 1989 (reduced price!), configured for fishing with a custom T top and all the extras. He adored the boat and had many adventures in it. He was killed in a car accident in 1990. The boat sat there a year, none of us could deal with it, then his best friend finally bullied me into learning to operate it and for the next ten years we fished - we took it on the tournament circuit here in Jamaica which was very active then, and we won a roomful of trophies, often beating huge sport fishermen, Bertram, Hatteras, Merrit, you name it! I know my son was there with me when we were out - and would sometimes send a blue marlin when I implored him to. I was the only female captain at that time, and had the smallest boat! It led to me hosting a annual Fishing tournament of my own, in Discovery bay, which continued for 10 years, becoming international and possibly the most popular here as it was very family and children-oriented, and operated without a dock...the boats rafted up around a gorgeous white sand beach and it was like a three day party...my staff cooked for 300! It also led to my becoming the Jamaican representative for IGFA. Now I have arthritis and I suspect my marlin days are over, but "Pandemonium" gave me some of the best times of my entire life and enabled me to share in something that Jonathan had loved. If by any chance you think I deserve a T-shirt then do please give it to some fishing youngster from "Pandemonium'!!

problemchild
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey guys,
just saw the post and thought I'd tell you about my donzi career.

I've always loved boating, and have been going to the 1000 islands since I was 2 weeks old. My first memory was riding in my cousins Donzi, (a 20' hornet if I remember correctly). I am now 16 and have owned my '76 18' 2+3 for almost a year now, and before that, I had be working hard twords one since I was around 8 or 9 when I saw an 18 classic docked in a marina. (It looked to good I swear my heart skipped a beat)
Ever since I was 6 I have been working my way up the ladder, from my borrowed 12' aluminum boat with a 6 horse evinrude to my 16' 1961 arrowcraft (aluminum boat w/ 40 horse evinrude) and then my 15' cobia. When I was finally able to start looking into a DONZI I was told it was to much boat for me (not an unreasonable concern :wink: ) and that I would be wanting a car instead (fools), lol. I finally was able to convince my parents to let me buy one, and am proud to say I'm the only kid in school that can say they own thier OWN boat, and although people tell me almost everyday that i'm nuts and should sell it and buy a car, I won't even entertain the thought of being without 'er.

the Problem Child

PS. I just got back from Florida, where I got the tour of the factory

Silver Bullet
03-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Doc, good story!!!!!!

The poster should be yours and then take it to every event that you go to and get every Donzi owner to sign it. Over a couple years that would sure be a nice treasure.

Dr. Dan
03-28-2007, 05:52 AM
Doc, good story!!!!!!
The poster should be yours and then take it to every event that you go to and get every Donzi owner to sign it. Over a couple years that would sure be a nice treasure.

I like that idea... I may try that this year and see what kinda signatures I can get.... might surprise you? Brad and I will be reworking our Atlantic Coast Site in the next few weeks so stay tuned... 2007 will be another great year to be a Donzi Owner.

Doc of the Bay :wink:

Carl C
03-28-2007, 06:01 AM
It sounds like the posters are long gone even though there was never a formal announcement of the winners.

Dr. Dan
03-28-2007, 06:50 AM
It sounds like the posters are long gone even though there was never a formal announcement of the winners.

Carl, if ya can ever get to another Event...like Cumberland or especially Sarasota...Posters are a commodity...they are given out like water...so I would not feel too disappointed.... they are out there....

Good Luck in 2007 ...stay away from extreme tailgators!

Doc

Carl C
03-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Carl, if ya can ever get to another Event...like Cumberland or especially Sarasota...Posters are a commodity...they are given out like water...so I would not feel too disappointed.... they are out there....
Good Luck in 2007 ...stay away from extreme tailgators!
Doc Thanks, Doc. I'll be doing some local events. I need a newer truck for the long tows though. Maybe I'll see you in Michigan again. I'll be doing Dauley's event and maybe the cig 20 run.

TheFees
05-18-2007, 12:41 PM
http://crumleydotorg.chattablogs.com/archives/images/gas.jpg

If that doesn't do it for you, this is one off of my FuNums.com web site.

IRISH BOY IN CONFESSION
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose woman.
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Timmy Shaughnessy?
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And, who was the woman you were with?"
"I can't be tellin' you, Father. I don't want to ruin her
reputation."
"Well, Timmy, I'm sure to find out sooner or later, so you may as
well tell me now.
" Was it Brenda O'Malley?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Patricia Kelly?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Sheilah O'Brien?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Kathleen Morgan?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Fiona Grogan, then?"
"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're a steadfast lad, Timmy
Shaughnessy, and I admire that. But you've sinned, and you must
atone. You cannot attend church mass for three months. Be off
with you now."
Timmy walks back to his pew. His friend Sean slides over and
whispers,
"What'd you get?
"Three month's vacation and five good leads

vrod02
07-14-2007, 05:04 PM
http://crumleydotorg.chattablogs.com/archives/images/gas.jpg
If that doesn't do it for you, this is one off of my FuNums.com web site.
IRISH BOY IN CONFESSION
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose woman.
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Timmy Shaughnessy?
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And, who was the woman you were with?"
"I can't be tellin' you, Father. I don't want to ruin her
reputation."
"Well, Timmy, I'm sure to find out sooner or later, so you may as
well tell me now.
" Was it Brenda O'Malley?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Patricia Kelly?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Sheilah O'Brien?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Kathleen Morgan?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Fiona Grogan, then?"
"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're a steadfast lad, Timmy
Shaughnessy, and I admire that. But you've sinned, and you must
atone. You cannot attend church mass for three months. Be off
with you now."
Timmy walks back to his pew. His friend Sean slides over and
whispers,
"What'd you get?
"Three month's vacation and five good leads

Well take the Fed. and state "govement" tax of and its 75 cents cheaper in my state! Corp. greed my arse. Taxman makes more than "big" oil. Nice finish with the Catholic bash, CNN?

kilo_2
09-24-2007, 01:42 AM
I find myself making love to Donzi's while I detail them for customers. I am a 29 year old who just bought my first Boat which is a 22 classic I am just out of the servise of 9 years as an MP now I have a detail shop. I purchased the boat from Harry Henke I also towed a 22 classic from Maryland when my tour at the Pentagon was up. I Brought it back for Harry to add to his collection I had no idea about the boat until every trucker was drooling over it at the truck stops all the way back to Oregon. As a detailer I have to touch every square inch of the boat and love the craftsmanship Don put into his boats.