PDA

View Full Version : Transport Needed

Kirbyvv
10-12-2006, 12:48 PM
I bought onesubdrvr's 280T drive and transom assembly. I'm hoping to find someone headed north from Florida who could help get the drive closer to upstate New York. I'm flexible as far as time goes...the X is going into winter hibernation next week. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
email kirbyvv@aol.com

gcarter
10-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Wayne could probably break it down to three pieces and box it.
Then it'll go UPS or what ever.

BUIZILLA
10-12-2006, 08:43 PM
can you wait for next year's Dustoff?

onesubdrvr
10-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Wayne could probably break it down to three pieces and box it.
Then it'll go UPS or what ever.
Already broken down :wink:

Was prepping it for paint and the likes for my fabulous X-18, then,... :(

Anyway, story for another day :confused:

Wayne

Lenny
10-13-2006, 12:04 AM
I bought onesubdrvr's 280T drive and transom assembly. I'm hoping to find someone headed north from Florida who could help get the drive closer to upstate New York. I'm flexible as far as time goes...the X is going into winter hibernation next week. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
email kirbyvv@aol.com

...ahhh,.. why do you need two assemblys? I was going to buy the pristine one you already bought and now this one as well?

I talked to him about it and he was not parting out at that point.

No hard feelings, seriously, as I would rather go BLACK and never look back, but why two ???

:D :D :D

This is a happy post, do not mis-read it. ;)

Kirbyvv
10-13-2006, 06:15 AM
Lenny, the first unit wasn't as pristine as I had hoped, so I plan on using the best parts of each. then will part with what I don't need. As soon as I've got one put together I'll post all the parts on the registry.

Jim, thanks for the offer, but I hope to have it put together by the Dust-off.

dr
10-13-2006, 09:58 AM
I will be driving from Knoxville TN to Mt Kisco NY in a Honda Accord to see my daughter in a couple of weeks….potential pony express opportunity?

Kirbyvv
10-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Thanks, Now if we could just find someone going from Florida to TN we might just make this work.

tiger lily
10-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks, Now if we could just find someone going from Florida to TN we might just make this work.

dec. 22 or 23 ill be heading back to michigan up i75 from florida, lots of room in my truck.