PDA

View Full Version : 90 mph in a 33' WOW WOW WOW

33 crossbow
10-10-2006, 02:28 PM
I know my boat has been on the post before. But now with the new props, 90mph...........:eek!: The engines are Champion Performace 510 c.i. and the drives are merc. bravos with the 2" sportmaster lower, with harring 5 blade props.

Any of you guys out there that are looking for some power......... you got to call my buddy joe soller at champion. His company built my engines 2.5 years ago and thy run the same, and as strong as the day I put them in the boat.

Joes company does not only MARINE but any STREET, RACE, PERFORMANCE application. FROM MILD TO WILD .....BAY. BAYYYYYYY:yes: :yes:

Check out his site:
www.champion-performance.com

Billy
10-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Sweet ride looks really nice:hyper:

Trueser
10-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Next year we have to get together....

That is fantastic for a 33

Mike

33 crossbow
10-18-2006, 08:36 AM
YES, Mike we will have to get together and do some boating. I am all about
using it now, I am over all of the projects. Although is has been a FUN project.:hyper:

e-mail :
tim@gafrisch.com

TIM

Donzigo
11-25-2009, 07:53 AM
I love the ride of my 1989 Z-33. Many who have posted here are right. If you are looking for speed, buy a later model with a stepped hull. If you are looking for a classy head turner at the marina or restaurant with very acceptable speed on the bay, this is the boat for you.

Yes George, I remember your wifie at the helm doing WFO through the skyway with me standing right behind her with my hand sclose to the throttles just in case and she wasn't about to turn loose of those sticks......a fun day for sure......LOL.

I love the way the exhaust mist looks behind a boat on an early morning spin across a body of water?

Richard

The Hedgehog
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
I love the ride of my 1989 Z-33. Many who have posted here are right. If you are looking for speed, buy a later model with a stepped hull. If you are looking for a classy head turner at the marina or restaurant with very acceptable speed on the bay, this is the boat for you.
Yes George, I remember your wifie at the helm doing WFO through the skyway with me standing right behind her with my hand sclose to the throttles just in case and she wasn't about to turn loose of those sticks......a fun day for sure......LOL.
I love the way the exhaust mist looks behind a boat on an early morning spin across a body of water?
Richard

Beautiful Z-33

FISHIN SUCKS
11-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Where do you boat at in Michigan Tim? Beautiful boat, bet she sounds mean! Depending on which side of the state you're on, I'd be up for hookin up with you and Mike (Trueser) somewhere next year (how about that for inviting myself?!?!?).

Oh no, what an old post, just noticed, Tim might not even own this boat anymore.

glashole
11-26-2009, 06:34 AM
its ok buddy

i will go boating with you sometime

FISHIN SUCKS
11-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Thanx Shea, you do care!