PDA

View Full Version : Some street names.............

CHACHI
10-10-2006, 11:20 AM
..............say it all. These were taken in Modena Italy in the downtown area.

DonziJon
10-10-2006, 02:35 PM
KEN: So what were you doing in Modena.. anyhow?? Factory tour maybe????? :lookaroun Considering a new purchase? :convertib John

ChromeGorilla
10-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Cool sign.... There is a street in Jacksonville Fl called..... Donzi Way.

ChromeGorilla
10-11-2006, 03:24 AM
Maserati ...... nice.....:convertib

CHACHI
10-11-2006, 06:10 AM
KEN: So what were you doing in Modena.. anyhow?? Factory tour maybe????? :lookaroun Considering a new purchase? :convertib JohnJon, was on a family vacation, meeting realitives for the first time. Yes, we did go to Ferrari but they do not do factory tours anymore. Did spent lots o time in the factory museum though. If I had made the trip 2 years earlier, my cousin who works for Agip, could of gotten us in for the tour of the plant as Agip sponsored the F-1 team. He also could of gotten us into Ducati for the same reason. Timing is everything. No purchase on this trip but my Dad keeps telling me how cheap a used Ferrari is. I will have to sell the Cobra if I can convince my bride that we need a new grocery getter. Ken

MOP
10-11-2006, 06:20 AM
Ken post a pic of your bike, it is definitly on the special side and fits with this post.

Phil

ChromeGorilla
10-11-2006, 06:47 AM
I thought Maseratis are made in Modena, and Ferrari's are made just outside of Maranello (at a Fiat plant).

CHACHI
10-11-2006, 06:58 AM
I thought Maseratis are made in Modena, and Ferrari's are made just outside of Maranello (at a Fiat plant).The Ferrari plant was in Maranello, right on the main drag. Nothing better than seeing 6-10 Ferrari's just cruizin' the street for grins. Ferrari's F-1 test track is also next to the main drag about 1/3 of a mile from the plant. Cars just stop and pull over when they are testing. Oh, the Main street....probally 25 feet wide. I have no clue where Maseratis are made, but I belive both Maserati and Ferrari are both owned by Fiat. Ken

CHACHI
10-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Ken post a pic of your bike, it is definitly on the special side and fits with this post.
PhilPhil, It's a stone stock Ducati Monster 900S, nothing fancy. Hell it still has Italian air in the Michelins (for Chrome). If I get a photo I will. Ken