PDA

View Full Version : P729LWS on Putfile.com

p729lws
10-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Just got a Putfile account (I think):crossfing Let's see if it works:propeller

This should be "Disturbing the Peace" on the hose before E8....

http://media.putfile.com/Donzi-DTP

Dan

Just Say N20
10-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Wow :eek!: ! What a great sounding engine.

I am surprised the drink didn't vibrate off :wink: .

p729lws
10-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow :eek!: ! What a great sounding engine.
I am surprised the drink didn't vibrate off :wink: .

Love the dry pipes!:yes:

The Donzi makes for a nice coaster...

boldts
10-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks Dan for the memory of Eufaula. Boat runs as good as it sounds gentlemen! Hope to see you again at some point.

p729lws
10-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks Dan for the memory of Eufaula. Boat runs as good as it sounds gentlemen! Hope to see you again at some point.

Thanks Scott, E8 was a good time for sure. I'm going to try to make the awakening next year and add to the T-shirt collection depending on how my schedule works out.

Has anyone here told the story of your mishap with the speedo on the Corsican at E8? Funny stuff.

Go Buckeyes!
Later,
Dan

boldts
10-12-2006, 05:40 PM
No Dan, I don't think anyone here said anything. It wasn't a big deal though. For the rest of you.....I was being good speed wise with Randy's 18 Corsican. Like most others who own or have owned a Donzi, their is always a curiousity to see just how far you can push yourself and the boat your driving.

Anywho.....I was felling very comfortable thanks to the power steering Randy installed on his 18 and I had Big Ford power behind me to play with. So, I found some glass smooth water and started putting the throttle down. Didn't have my GPS with me so I can't tell you how fast I was actually going, but it felt fantastic! Next thing I know, I've got water shooting up into my face from under the dash. First thought.....Oh Crap, I broke Randy's Donzi! So first thing that came to mind after stopping was that only dash item that had water coming to it was the speedo. Sure enough, I climbed under the dash and there was the speedo water feed tube hanging down from the gauge. LOL hooked it back up and climbed out from under the dash as everyone else was circling back to check on me.

I gave them the thumbs up sign and brought the boat back up on plane. For the rest of the day, I took things a little easier, although I did go out on a run by myself while we were at the beach. Boy is it fun to walk a nimble 18 Donzi hull over waves when your running fast.

Can't thank Randy and Barbara enough for one of the best vacations I've had in a very long time! Sure hope to be able to do it again real soon if you'll have me back.