PDA

View Full Version : Black Vice and Yellow Fever

Barry Phillips
10-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Some pics of Bob Haver's 22 Yellow Fever and the Miami Vice boat from the film in her new home on LG. Bob did get a ride in the Miami Vice ZR, I'm jealous.

bob haver
10-05-2006, 10:49 PM
nices pitures barry i will post some very nice pictures once i get this pictures thing under control

Pismo
10-06-2006, 09:37 AM
What is with the cockeyed ITS cover on the black boat? I hope it is just the cover/sticker.

Mr X
10-06-2006, 10:22 AM
What is with the cockeyed ITS cover on the black boat? I hope it is just the cover/sticker.

Uh Oh! That does not look good!! It appears the the gimble housing is seriously broken!! You need to check it before running it again, it would be a BIG saftey issue.

Barry Phillips
10-06-2006, 11:53 AM
The drive cover is cockeyed, I saw the boat this past weekend and the owner was at the dock charging the batteries. The cover was completely missing at this point, but I did not ask him about it. He also changed the interior from black to gray, not sure why since I think the black looked pretty cool. Being a movie boat maybe the interior was damaged. I wanted to see the boat run maybe get pictures of it doing so, or even catch a ride, but once again he was topping off the batteries.

BP