PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins.

Cuda
10-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Now starts the gathering of the parts.

Thanks Poodle!

Catch 22, does this blue pass your test? :)

gcarter
10-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Debbie must love you to let you do your engine work in the kitchen!!:eek!:

Cuda
10-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Debbie must love you to let you do your engine work in the kitchen!!:eek!:
I own the kitchen, along with the rest of the house. :)

Cuda
10-04-2006, 08:19 PM
It just warms the cockles of my heart to know Deb lets you think that Joe... :D :D :D
Says so on the mortgage payments. :(

Sofa King
10-04-2006, 08:21 PM
MP said "cockles"

Hep hep hep
Sofa King

p729lws
10-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Says so on the mortgage payments. :(

It may say that on the mortgage but FL is a common law state. How long have you been shacking?

Cuda
10-05-2006, 05:02 PM
It may say that on the mortgage but FL is a common law state. How long have you been shacking?
Long enough that if I throw her stuff out in the front yard, she's knows it's not coming back in.

Btw, do you know if this applies if the woman owns the house? My neighbor has been living with his woman for 23 years. She has a host of illnesses. He has taken care of her forever, but she's sliding downhill fast. The woman's daughter sounds like she wants to kick him out when her mom passes away. Poor guy, I talked to him on the phone today, he had his lady at dialysis, and was hoping to get her out of there in time to take her to her hospital appointment.

p729lws
10-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Long enough that if I throw her stuff out in the front yard, she's knows it's not coming back in.
Btw, do you know if this applies if the woman owns the house? My neighbor has been living with his woman for 23 years. She has a host of illnesses. He has taken care of her forever, but she's sliding downhill fast. The woman's daughter sounds like she wants to kick him out when her mom passes away. Poor guy, I talked to him on the phone today, he had his lady at dialysis, and was hoping to get her out of there in time to take her to her hospital appointment.

Joe,
All you need in life is the love of a good women and a .45. Sounds like Deb is a good women so don't kick her out. If you do, then make sure she doesn't have the .45 lol.

My wife thinks your neighbor would have legal rights to the residence because they've been co-habitating longer than 7 years unless his "wife" has willed the residence to the duaghter in which case they would have equal rights to it. Just an educated guess.
Dan

Jamesbon
10-05-2006, 08:50 PM
What if the home is in a trust?

...oh yeah, nice intake!!! What's she attaching to???

Cuda
10-05-2006, 09:16 PM
What if the home is in a trust?

...oh yeah, nice intake!!! What's she attaching to???
:cool: :wink:

Cuda
10-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Not exactly a part, but I ain't skeered of no rusty pulleys now.:wink: