PDA

View Full Version : Cigarette20.com

seano
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey all you Cigarette 20 freaks,

I've been working on getting this site up for all you Cigarette 20 nuts like me.

I'm in the process of setting up the gallery and forums, but the home page is up...and the site will be fully funtional by the time the annual regatta is underway.

As many of you may know, I was looking for a Cigarette 20 project boat for some time and finally found one last year. It's been sitting for quite some time and launch of this website will give me the kick in the pants I need to get the project underway So I encourage you all to get those pics and stories together to make the site a legitimate resource for the Cigarette 20 owners and restorers like me.

I've got TONS of pics and literature to post up there, so stay tuned!

sean@cigarette20.com

Cigarette20.com

BTW, I would like to extend a sincere thanks to Mike Baldwin and Phil Lipshutz for their hard work in creating such interest and enthusiasm in these little boats...

boldts
10-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Sean - Looked at your home page and I love the picture you used. I personally can't wait to read more about the Cig. 20. I also can't wait to see the pictures you have. As you know, the Midwest Donzi Club invited owners of Cigarette boats to AOTH this year. I will be continuing to invite all the Aronow company boats to the 2007 gathering being planned for Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. So, if you would like, please be my guest and place an invitation to all your participants to join us again next year. I got to see a 20 up close a few years ago when Rick Poppa and I traveled up to Lake Erie. Really cool boats!

f_inscreenname
10-01-2006, 10:31 PM
I will be continuing to invite all the Aronow company boats to the 2007 gathering being planned for the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. So, if you would like, please be my guest and place an invitation to all your participants to join us again next year.

Will Brownie boat be invited? :confused:

Hey Seano
Great job and good luck. If you need any help or want a link or something hit me on NMX.

LKSD
10-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Neat site.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

seano
10-04-2006, 09:25 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok boys..the site is complete!

Over 200 photos of more than 30 boats that I've come across!

I've still got to add Lil Max though...I think I have over 100 photos of that project alone, so I'm going to create a section for Projects to chronicle Lil Max, mine and AirDog's...so stay tuned!

I've put up the Literature that I have, but I'm still sorting through my archives...

And the Events section is up...Mike Baldwin is sending me last year's CD, so I'll post it when I get it.

If anyone wants to post photos, it's real easy...just click on the album you ant to add photos to and select add items. browse to the picture file on your pc, select open and then click the Add Items button at the bottom of the page! It's that easy!

Be sure to swing by the Forums, say hello and share any stories or info you have as well.

Dredgeking
10-04-2006, 07:49 PM
sean,

thanks for your work.

boldts
10-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Will Brownie boat be invited? :confused:
Hey Seano
Great job and good luck. If you need any help or want a link or something hit me on NMX.

Ya know.....If you don't mind running a lake with a bunch of Donzi owners, by all means! Bring the Nova. I have never said no to anyone joining our gathering and running with us. To prove the point, last year and I think for the last few years we've had an Eliminator Cat from MI come down to our gathering. She is a fantastic person who even auctioned off a ride in her cat last year. Variety is the spice of life and the more different boats that can attend and be shown to the people out there, the better. Our gathering is about the people who attend......Not just who happens to build the boat. :) Now if you can talk Brownie into coming up to KY. All the better. I met the man in Sarasota when I went down with my 18' Classic. I could listen to his stories all night long!

LKSD
10-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Ya know.....If you don't mind running a lake with a bunch of Donzi owners, by all means! Bring the Nova. I have never said no to anyone joining our gathering and running with us. To prove the point, last year and I think for the last few years we've had an Eliminator Cat from MI come down to our gathering. She is a fantastic person who even auctioned off a ride in her cat last year. Variety is the spice of life and the more different boats that can attend and be shown to the people out there, the better. Our gathering is about the people who attend......Not just who happens to build the boat. :) Now if you can talk Brownie into coming up to KY. All the better. I met the man in Sarasota when I went down with my 18' Classic. I could listen to his stories all night long!

Cool! :D My wife wants me to get another bigger boat. (not a bayliner) She was thinking beak boat, Apache or maybe an MTI (the Mti she found was 1.2 Mil. used!! ( Itold her have another drink & keep on smokin' on that one) :eek!: :yes: :yes: :bonk: :boat: :) jamie / Lakeside

tigweld
10-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Is she the one in your avitar?:wink:

LKSD
10-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Is she the one in your avitar?:wink:

Yes, :bonk: It's a high maintainance world.. :eek!: :bonk: I think the MTI would be easier on me to maintain.. :D J

smoothie
10-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Nice site Seano! I will post some pics when I get a chance....

tiger lily
10-08-2006, 03:58 PM
my mom has some more pics of the 1st 20' poker fun they did, ill see if i can get her to send them to me and ill post them up.

seano
10-10-2006, 07:12 AM
cool matt... if you have any problem sposting, send me an email.

sean@cigarette20.com

DonCig
10-29-2006, 07:09 AM
If you dig through photo gallery 2 of the 2006 Cigarette 20 gathering you will find a familiar face running a fast yellow Donzi Classic 18.

Variety is the spice of life!

Don