PDA

View Full Version : A Boating Tragedy...

Rootsy
09-27-2006, 07:13 AM
many of us have or have had older boats and we know how it goes , enjoy They say the happiest days in life are the day you buy a boat and the day you sell it!! Well heres a good boat story!! Joe and John were identical twins . Joe owned an old dilapidated boat and kept pretty much to his self . One day he rented out his boat to a group of out -of -staters who sank it . Joe spent all day trying to salvage as much stuff as he could and was out of touch all that day and most of the evening. Unbeknowest to him , his brothers John's wife died suddenly. When he got back on shore he went into town to pick up a few things at the grocery. A kind old neighbor woman mistook him for John and said : "I'm so sorry for your loss . You must feel terriable." Joe thinking she was talking about his boat said **** no! Fact is I'm sorta of gladto be rid of her . She was a rotten old thing from the beginning .Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelled like old rotten fish . She was always holding water . She had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front too. And every time I used her , her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy . I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her to those four guys looking for a good time . I warned them that she wasn,t very good and smelled bad . But they wanted her anyway . The darned fools all tried to get into her at one time and she split right up the middle!" The old woman fainted .

Cuda
09-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Lol!

Craig S
09-27-2006, 07:43 AM
Thanks!

also, sounds like some of my wooden boats...

harbormaster
09-27-2006, 11:01 AM
We all got a big kick out of this at the office.

Team Jefe
09-27-2006, 04:04 PM
:biggrin.: :biggrin.:
Nice one Rootsy