PDA

View Full Version : Look what followed me home today.

Cuda
09-26-2006, 09:51 PM
I left at 10 this morning, drove to Doller Marine, picked up an engine, and made it home at 9 pm. Damn long azz ride! 494 miles round trip. Hit some bad rain on the way home.

Too dark to get a picture of the engine, but here's what sits on top of it. :wink:

tiger lily
09-26-2006, 09:53 PM
oh lalalala :)

tiger lily
09-26-2006, 10:05 PM
You're gonna need something between that and the heads if you want it to run :D :D :D

i think its missing something :confused: :confused:

Cuda
09-26-2006, 10:05 PM
You're gonna need something between that and the heads if you want it to run :D :D :D
I damn sure meant to call you on the way down, but I left your phone number at home.:bonk:

Then I was going to have Jim call you when I picked him up, but he was on the phone most of the way down, it was on the way back I told him I meant to call you.

Decide on that intake yet?

onesubdrvr
09-26-2006, 10:07 PM
I left at 10 this morning, drove to Doller Marine, picked up an engine, and made it home at 9 pm. Damn long azz ride! 494 miles round trip. Hit some bad rain on the way home.
Too dark to get a picture of the engine, but here's what sits on top of it. :wink:
Nice Joe, Nice,....

Now, if they could get that in the 22 by Friday AM,...that would be a trick :wink:

See you Friday night!!
Wayne