PDA

View Full Version : Time for hibernation...

Patrik Sweden
09-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Soon this cold fu**ing country will be covered in ice... Can someone please give me greencard and an apartment in FL? :yes: :yes:

First season in my 22 Classic -98, approximately 150 Hours in 4 month! My new best friend works at the gasstation... wonder why :bonk:

I just have to say, what a awesome boat this is! Even with a smallblock :wink: .. But I'm planing some updates this winter and hopefully I will gain 20Mph more..

As you can see on the pictures I (my littlebrother) removed all bottompaint.. Now I just have to find a cover for the snow..

Cevert
09-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Hello Patrik
You must have one of the only Donzi's in Stockholm. I was in Linköping and didn't see any go-fast boats.
What upgrades are you planning?

Team Jefe
09-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Consideriing you have about 18 hours of daylight in the summer...that can make a long day of boating....8 months worth in 4 months.

Have fun on the slopes Amigo....we'll think about in Decemebr when we are running the waterways.:wink:

Patrik Sweden
09-27-2006, 02:46 AM
Consideriing you have about 18 hours of daylight in the summer...that can make a long day of boating....8 months worth in 4 months.
Have fun on the slopes Amigo....we'll think about in Decemebr when we are running the waterways.:wink:

Yeah, thats true, in north Sweden there is 24 hours sunshine!.. it's been great weather the past 4 month in Stockholm!

Hello Patrik
You must have one of the only Donzi's in Stockholm. I was in Linköping and didn't see any go-fast boats.
What upgrades are you planning?

Actually there is at least 4 22 Classic's that I know of here in Stockholm.. I'm not surpriced Linköping didn't have any go-fast boats, you have to visit Stockholm next time!

I'm planning a ProCharger from CPPerformance - 50-60% more HP

Cevert
09-27-2006, 07:13 AM
you have to visit Stockholm next time!
I'm planning a ProCharger from CPPerformance - 50-60% more HP

Been there, stayed in Gamla Stan, visited the Vasa museum. LOL, the only museum dedicated to a ship that sank on its maiden voyage.

Procharger sounds right.

Patrik Sweden
09-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Been there, stayed in Gamla Stan, visited the Vasa museum. LOL, the only museum dedicated to a ship that sank on its maiden voyage.
Procharger sounds right.

I see! You have to see the archipelago next time you're in Sthlm!

:boggled: :boggled: Swedes are great boatbuilders!! :bonk: (or not) Now you know why I'm not prefer Made In Sweden boats...

Cevert
09-27-2006, 09:28 AM
You have to see the archipelago next time you're in Sthlm!

Not in the near future...it's 32°C here today (SoFla)