PDA

View Full Version : 39 ZSC Help

Crossbow
09-25-2006, 11:52 AM
Hello Donzi fanatics ,looking for some feedback on the Donzi 39 ZSC ,anyone riden in or driven one ? Thoughts or observations ,likes and dislikes ? Also what engine package was in it ? Thanks and hope to hear from some of you !!!
:bonk:

Shanghied Again
09-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi Crossbow: I have sold 4 one of them my freind owns he has 496/HOs and he loves his boat, they are wave crushers solid riding and if you are into a semi sportboat and not full blown cruiser they are a great boat choice. he runs top speed about 58mph and has a cruising speed in the upper 30s the boat is a great weekend boat with room for 4 sleeping she has an electric drop down table that converts into a bed, Geny so you can use all the appointments when staying overnight the 525 boat is faster she will run 62mph but this is what you want to way in the 496s have a longer warranty out of the box. The rear seating and driver side are the nicest features around the boat manuvers well and is a driver freindly boat.

Crossbow
09-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Hey Frank, good to hear from you ,you always seem well informed (lol) .Seems that Donzi is still a few years out on the new 35 ZSC, so I've started thinking about upgrading my 3250 LXC ,to the 39ZSC and I'm looking for all input .Thanks for yours ,See you at the Javits center this winter...................Rich:eek!:

Dave_N
09-26-2006, 01:32 PM
I have worked on and rode in two different 39ZSC's, both with 496HO's. The boat rides really nice.

Do NOT even consider the TNT lift option, if it is still available.

Dave