PDA

View Full Version : NJPPC Helicopter Photo Shoot

SHARKEYMARINE
09-23-2006, 12:09 AM
To all participants,

I would like to thank everyone for the participation and their patience this past Sunday. With all of the adversities we finally overcame! 1st we had to deal with constant date rescheduling, then we had to deal with not going offshore because of the seas and finally we got out onto the bay and there was more traffic than a Saturday afternoon in July!!!!!!!!!!

So we had to do our best to orchestrate everyone the best we could in that small corridoor of the eastern shore of Barnegat Bay. It was a very tight spot but everyone did a great job of working together and my extreme thanks and gratitude goes out to everyone for working with us and each other.

We have already reviewed some ideas for next year with Thinkfast films. We have already decided that next year it will definately be held on a weekday. We definately need the whole bay with no traffic.

Sharkey has already posted 100% of the pictures on his website to review:

www.SharkeyMarine.com (http://pages.zdnet.com/sharkeymarine/powerboat/njppc.html)

As part of your package you will be getting 4 - 8"x10" in the mail from Sharkey within 4 - 6 weeks. You will also be able to purchase LARGER prints if you would like from Sharkey as well. The largest is 24" x 36". You can order those prints right away if you would like.
Thinkfast has already started to go through the footage and 1st word is it is pretty awesome. The DVD should be finished in 4-6 weeks as well.
Thank you again to everyone who participated - everyone who I have talked to so far said that they had a great time.

Best Regards,
Dave Patnaude
President
NJ Performance Powerboat Club