PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Harvest.

Formula Jr
09-20-2006, 07:55 PM
As you can see there is a new bottom section that the Harbormaster has created. I'm calling on every one here to do their part and scour the entire board for every little piece of info here or any little piece of info you might have and post that in the field of a particular model. Understand that this is raw collection. So this is not a place to nit-pick any point about or get off topic: Those posts will be discouraged. Discussion will come later when a draft page is up for preview and peer review to the Model Listing. Then and only then will we talk about what's right and wrong. You all wanted an update to The List.

Here we Go.

Please limit photos and scans to 175K or less.

Ryan23
09-20-2006, 09:26 PM
How about a section on the 24's, El Pesc, Spitfire, Spirit and Doral? I know they are few and far between but a collection of info like that would have been a goldmine when I started looking for my boat. There are also a few different folks on here who can fill in the specifics.

Ryan

Formula Jr
09-20-2006, 11:01 PM
There will be all the models. But this will go under a menu heading later. This is just a wake up in the main page.

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
09-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Will this be a place to post pictures of examples of those individual models, or is pic posting discouraged in this section?

Eric

Formula Jr
09-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Pics are great! But it should be a representative pic of the model in stock trim as sold by the factory. For instance "Mighty Mouse" would not be a good specimen even though it is a wonderful boat. Company photos, ads, cards, flyers, etc are preferred over personal photos if they are available.

There is a great deal of fantastic information on the C22 and its variants. Its just scattered all over the board. Lets just deal with this first set
for now and see how it goes. Then we'll do another set.