PDA

View Full Version : I can only store 50 PMs now.

Carl C
09-19-2006, 05:52 PM
And I used to be able to store 70 so I wasn't able to recieve a PM because my file was full. Some of you may want to check your files to see if you are full.:alligator

Carl C
09-20-2006, 08:39 AM
OK, I just tried to PM another member but his mailbox was full. You guys need to clean out your boxes!:yes:

Greg K
09-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Maybe with an expanded membership you could get a few more.

Greg K
09-20-2006, 10:32 AM
What gave you that impression...:boggled:

Carl C
09-20-2006, 11:01 AM
What gave you that impression...:boggled: Sorry if I was wrong. I am a paid member and don't think there are different levels of membership. It seems that everyone's mailbox capacity has dropped which resulted in a lot of full mailboxes without people knowing about it.

boxy
09-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Carl, read Scot's post about the changeover, he said there may be some small problems during the transition.

As far as Greg, I agree with him, your intent may have been harmless, but your statement wasn't.....

Carl C
09-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Carl, read Scot's post about the changeover, he said there may be some small problems during the transition.
As far as Greg, I agree with him, your intent may have been harmless, but your statement wasn't..... Yeah, I figured this was one of those glitches. Just giving a heads up 'cause people are missing PMs. As far as the other post, I took it out.