PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Les Paul

Barry Eller
09-13-2006, 07:57 AM
Donzi Les Paul

p729lws
09-13-2006, 02:27 PM
I think they're going to kick you out of that nice conservative (and quiet) neighborhood you live in! First the Donzi and now this...

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
09-13-2006, 02:42 PM
Before you file the fret, try tapping it down with a plastic or brass headed hammer. If it springs back out, the fret slot is too wide and it'll need to be glued down. Have a trained luthier do this.

China, huh. What's next, Chinese built Donzis?

Eric

SurfGreenTele
09-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Very cool! :cool: That's great that it plays well and sounds good. Yup, those light electric strings feel like noodles if you're used to acoustic. My bends were way out of control for a while, until I adjusted. Now my fingers are used to wimpy .010 gauge strings and they hurt when I play acoustic. :D

gold-n-rod
09-13-2006, 06:29 PM
China, huh. What's next, Chinese built Donzis?
Eric

We've been down this road before:

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44184&highlight=china

:wavey:

Barry Eller
09-13-2006, 08:24 PM
I think they're going to kick you out of that nice conservative (and quiet) neighborhood you live in! First the Donzi and now this...
Who me?
I like the name of your boat. However, you spelled it wrong.
YIPPY-KAI-YAY!
mf

:yippie:

Pick Denise and I up at the boathouse Sunday if you have no other plans. A burger at Paradise Bar & Grille sounds good. I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and .....

p729lws
09-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Pick Denise and I up at the boathouse Sunday if you have no other plans. A burger at Paradise Bar & Grille sounds good. I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and .....

I'll let the wife know