PDA

View Full Version : Final Orders For Tr#5 Shirts

Darrell
09-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I Have To Turn In The Orders For Shirts Tuesday 9/12/2006, Thanks Again For All The Support, This Continues To Be A Great Fund Raiser For The Board. If You Have Not Ordered And Wish To, Please Post Your Order Today. You Can Use The Donation Button To Submit Your Shipping Address, And Pay For The Shirts, If Not Attending.

Thanks

Darrell

harbormaster
09-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Two 3x's for the harbormaster please...

Hotspare
09-12-2006, 08:13 AM
2 (ea) Large,,,,,, and 1 Small, For us ....... Thank's

Bruce .....

Carl C
10-28-2006, 07:55 AM
Still no T-shirt. Am I the only one who had a problem with this???

Darrell
10-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Carl: Your shirt was mailed along with everyone else that I had a address for on Wednesday, I also sent you a 2nd shirt since I had a extra.

I'm sorry for the late delivery, this has allways been a good source of funds for the board, but I guess I'm too busy to continue to handle the shirts in the future.

Darrell

boldts
10-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Holy crap Batman......I forgot to send payment for the shirt I wanted. Darrel, man you do a great job with these for the TX roundup gathering. I'll be happy to send in a donation even if you didn't order me a shirt due to no payment. It's completely my fault has life has been a little on the edge for me lately. Let me know if you sent a Medium my way or not and if not, might you still have one left?

Really sorry for my lapse here. I'm betting none was sent as I didn't provide an address either. Let me know what if anything is still available. Thanks, Scott

Carl C
10-28-2006, 05:36 PM
Thank you, Darrell. The extra shirt wasn't necessary but will be appreciated. I know that you have been busy and I also apologize for being a little impatient.

Darrell
10-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Bolts:

Your shirt was sent last week also, just sent a paypal using the donation button to Scot.

Thanks

Darrell

boldts
10-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Thank-you so much Darrel. I'll get right on it and check the post office since I've recently moved.

Carl C
11-02-2006, 02:16 PM
I got my shirts today.:yippie: The package had been torn open and taped shut.:smash: I don't know if it was checked for drugs or got caught in the machinery but inside were two fully intact Texas T-shirts that I will wear proudly. After all, you took Ted Nugent off our hands! Thanks, Darrell.:)