PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday. Joke time.

apollo24
09-08-2006, 02:15 PM
OK, here goes- a joke for everyone:

Three mice meet at a convention in Dallas. After spending the day walking the show floor, the three repair to local tavern to have drink.

After a couple of drinks, they begin discussing who comes from the tougher town. The first mouse says, "I'm from Brooklyn, and we're so tough that we grind up rat poison and put it in our coffe so we can start the day off with a nice buzz."

The second mouse says, "That's nothing. In L.A., when we find a rat trap, first we eat the cheese, then we lay down under the bar and use it as becn press to work off the calories."

The third mouse is a local. He takes a long pull form his beer and gets up as if to leave.

"Where are you going?" ask the out-of-towners.

"Well," drawled the third mouse. 'I've heard about all the bull**** I can stand for one night. And besides, I'm late. I've got to go home and screw the cat.

Schnook
09-08-2006, 03:05 PM
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding full speed across the desert. Suddenly Tonto pulls up in a cloud of dust and jumps off his horse. He gets on his knees and puts his head to the ground. After listening for a few minutes he says, "hmmmmm".
"What is it"? the Lone Ranger asks, "What do you hear"?
"Buffalo come", Tonto replies.
"How do you know"?
"Ear stuck to ground".

McGary911
09-08-2006, 04:25 PM
LOL. I may as well contribute.

A skeleton walks into a bar and says, "bartender, give me a beer and a mop."
Yep, that's it :D

I love telling that one......people are silent for 5 seconds waiting for the next line. theeeeeen they get it. :wink:

apollo24
09-08-2006, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=McGary911]LOL. I may as well contribute.
A skeleton walks into a bar and says, "bartender, give me a beer and a mop."
.Gary, that's hilarious. It took me around 20 seconds to get it!

Cuda
09-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer.

Bartender: Is this some kind of joke?
Skeleton: Do I look like I'm laughing?
Bartender: Well, maybe you ought to, Bonehead.

Cuda
09-08-2006, 04:53 PM
A piece of string walks in a bar and orders a drink. Bartender says, "We don't serve strings in here."

String walks outside, twists himself all up, and ruffles his ends. String walks back in the bar, and orders a drink. Bartender eyes him, and says, "Aren't you that piece of string that tried to order a drink earlier?" String says, "No, I'm a frayed knot."

p729lws
09-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Why do blondes like convertibles?

More leg room

Carl C
09-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Thanks for a good laugh before bed. Cuda, you rock. :rlol: