PDA

View Full Version : Crocodile Hunter is dead!!!!!!

Carl C
09-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Crikey! The "Crocodile Hunter" was killed by a stingray:eek!: . What a bummer, that guy made me laugh.:(

Carl C
09-06-2006, 06:10 PM
First sharks, then octopi that eat sharks and now killer stingrays. I'll never swim in the ocean again.:eek!:

Donzigo
09-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Sting ray attacks..........NOT! He was sliding up on the sting ray's back, like he often does, and the stinger came up and stuck him. They do react when touched.

Living in Florida, I often hear about Shgark attacks. the truth is that Sharks don't really have humans on their list of preferred foods. When they feel a hard bone (you know, the ones we have inside, unlike things that sharks eat, like other fish and seals), they release.....................SHARK ATTACKS SWIMMER AT DAYTONA BEACH!.............it sells newpapers.

goatee
09-06-2006, 07:55 PM
yes,,, this is a real bummer. he sure seemed like a hell of a guy.
he was one of few anti hunters i liked... he was not an anti hunter just to be one, he had reason to protest croc killings in austraila. (and good ones too).
yes, i had a respect for steve and i will miss seeing him on tv, getting bit by snakes, ect.
OH, CRIKEY!! HEY LIL FELLA, HOW DOES MY ARM TASTE?

Carl C
09-06-2006, 08:12 PM
yes,,, this is a real bummer. he sure seemed like a hell of a guy.
he was one of few anti hunters i liked... he was not an anti hunter just to be one, he had reason to protest croc killings in austraila. (and good ones too).
yes, i had a respect for steve and i will miss seeing him on tv, getting bit by snakes, ect.
OH, CRIKEY!! HEY LIL FELLA, HOW DOES MY ARM TASTE? I never saw him as anti-hunting. Just anti-killing for sport and poaching.

harbormaster
09-06-2006, 08:21 PM
At the risk of sounding SAPPY, I was genuinely sad to hear that he had passed. He was really entertaining. He was one of the few persons on the TV that was good for kids to watch. Big family man, macho guy, fun to watch. He will be missed by me. (I also cannot do my crocodile hunter impersonation for my little niece and nephew any more....)

Jraysray
09-06-2006, 09:13 PM
At the risk of sounding SAPPY, I was genuinely sad to hear that he had passed. He was really entertaining. He was one of the few persons on the TV that was good for kids to watch. Big family man, macho guy, fun to watch. He will be missed by me. (I also cannot do my crocodile hunter impersonation for my little niece and nephew any more....)

No Joke,
How many people will you affect during your passing? Truly an international animal hero.

harbormaster
09-07-2006, 05:19 AM
No Joke,
How many people will you affect during your passing?

Depends on how many people are sitting near the Outboard motor when it goes....:boggled:

DonCig
09-07-2006, 07:55 AM
Depends on how many people are sitting near the Outboard motor when it goes....:boggled:

Second belly laugh of the morning!

Thanks Scott!