PDA

View Full Version : more 69 vance pics

margo
09-06-2006, 04:47 PM
here are some more pics of the vance looks pretty much like the sweet 16 like the seating better why would you want to ride backwords...Joe

Vegas Classic
09-06-2006, 09:43 PM
why would you want to ride backwords

To keep an eye on the skier behind the boat. :wink:

margo
09-07-2006, 05:06 PM
I can take a hint you won,t see any more pics from me....Some people like to look at nice boats ....I think that remark was pretty rude...

margo
09-07-2006, 09:28 PM
To keep an eye on the skier behind the boat. :wink:
Are you always pulling a skier

margo
09-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Joe,
we do like to look at nice boats, we talk about all kinds of boats here, there is so much info on this site that when you search for it the search engine comes back with 500 searches at there are probably 1500 of which maybe 200 have the info you are looking for, that's why we wanted donzi performance talk section to be dedicated to performance and donzi not what i did this weekend on my donzi or hey look at this donzi stuff i found just donzi , motors drives and the tech stuff.
i have been asked to move or delete my posts cause it did'nt belong.
Please don't get put off by this your boat is very nice and we will talk about it and answer any questions we can but it needs to be put in the correct section.
When you ask questions here we need to search the less info we have to search the quicker you get an answer, it is not being rude just following the rules for posting
:)
Thanks Matty at least you explained it the correct way...I,m new here and i guess i got stuck with an off brand not knowing that they were splashed but it,s still a donzi to me and i love driveing it. Joe

boldts
09-08-2006, 06:37 PM
ya know? Funny thing about that sitting backwards in a 16' Donzi is that most of the time I've seen someone running a 16 with that seating arrangement, that passenger usually ends up on the back bench part when the driver hits the throttle. :)

When I rode in one, I was very thankfull for the grab rail to hang on to, but even the owner of the boat told me to sit in the back. Just a matter of your preference I guess. If I had a 16, I sure wouldn't kick it out of the garage. :)

j71vance
10-16-2006, 08:12 PM
I have reposted my Vance on Ebay. I have lowered the reserve. Check it out.