PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Donzi 35ZF - Twin 250 w/ low hours!

DDYS
09-06-2006, 01:32 PM
The Donzi 35 ZF has a 9’2” beam and mounted with twin “250” Mercury EFI’s. She’s built on a stepped-hull deep-V and has a low profile cuddy with a V-berth, rod storage and convertible table. For any of you Donzi enthusiasts, you will know that the 1998 was produced “after” the acquisition by American Marine Holdings from OMC, thus returning to the high performance “roots” of the Donzi line. This boat has hardly been used (less than 100 hours) and has been kept in dry storage. This is a beautiful boat with a lot of history behind it, and it’s ready to go!
Accommodations
* Center Console with Forward Cuddy Cabin/Head Shower
* Head
* Fresh Water Supply
Deck
* Windlass
* Anchor
* SS Bow Rails
* Beneath Deck Fish Boxes Port & Stbd
* Leaning Post w/ Launcher
* Transom Door
* T Top Cover
* SS Pop Up Cleats
* 4 Flush Mounted Rod Holders
* Coaming Pads
* Live Baitwell
* Fire Extinguisher
* Life Vests
* First Aid
* Saftey Flares
Electronics & Navigation
* VHF
* Garmin 2010C GPS
* Garmin 2010 Chart Plotter
* Compass
* Depth Gage
Electrical
* Cabin Lights
* Deck/ Cockpit Lights
* Head w/ Holding Tank & Pump Out
* Trim Tabs w/ Indicators
* New AM/ FM Stereo
* Clarion Sirius Sat. Radio w/ CD Player Changer

goatee
09-06-2006, 07:45 PM
wow!!!!
i'll take it!!!!,,sure cant beat the price!

TEAMPSI
09-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When can I pick it up???

DDYS
09-06-2006, 10:02 PM
I don't recall listing the price, it's listed at $59,000. What other information do you need? Are you in Florida? When would you like to see the boat?

DDYS
09-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I don't recall listing the price, it's listed at $59,000. What other information do you need? Are you in Florida? When would you like to see the boat?

TEAMPSI
09-06-2006, 10:15 PM
That is what we were getting at.... your boat looks great and a lot of good info... but without a listing price, it's all for not.

I am interested in your boat, but I have another prospect on ebay right now. Guy has a 2001 35ZF with triples up on ebay... located in Florida. I called him and I know he'd take 65K for it.

I will see how it goes and keep you posted.

Thanks

Q

DDYS
09-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the reply and let me know. If your serious and a cash buyer I can do better on the price which would be a competitive alternative to the 2001. I also have more photos but was restricted to only 4 on this site. You can view more photos and info on this boat at our website: www.yachtaccess.com. The boat has been kept in dry storage and can be viewed within 24 hours notice. I'm 100% confident the boat will fly through sea trial/survey. The owner is a lawyer who like many other first time boat owners never had or took the time to use it.

Jimmy Neutron
11-18-2006, 09:52 PM
Is this boat still for sale?

DDYS
11-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Sorry, she's already been sold. Are you definately set on a Donzi and/or that price? I may have some other options immediately available for your consideration.