PDA

View Full Version : Indoor/Outdoor boat Storage Available for New & Current servicing customers

LKSD
09-06-2006, 08:43 AM
STORAGE SEASON IS FROM OCTOBER 1, 2006 TIL APRIL 30, 2007
Call 570-639-2628 for more details. Don’t wait to long. Spaces are limited and are going very quickly. If you are thinking about any winter work done such as custom, supercharging, gelcoat, etc. Have it done by us while in storage. Jamie & Kristin/ Lakeside Restorations.
*Indoor Boat storage for boats up to 36ft. (no cruisers inside) Prices range from $260 -$700 for the Winter season. All boats being stored must be winterized by Lakeside.
*Outdoor Boat storage Go-Fasts up to 43ft. Cruisers up to 32ft. Prices range from $165-$300 for the Winter season. All boats must be shrink-wrapped & winterized by Lakeside for outdoor storage.
Space is Limited. 1st come 1st serve. All storage is non-refundable. All boats stored must be winterized by Lakeside in order to be stored. Storage for cruisers is available outside only. All boats must have their own trailer. No pontoon boats or sailboats. Some restrictions may apply.

smokediver
09-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Boat storage from october thru april ?????? those are great boating months....except the 3rd week in January ..... any 3rd week in january availavle ?:biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

LKSD
09-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Boat storage from october thru april ?????? those are great boating months....except the 3rd week in January ..... any 3rd week in january availavle ?:biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

I thought you were crazy at first. Then I looked to see where you live. Lucky Dog. Florida. Trying to make us jealous:) Hopefully someday we will be saying the same thing when we have a place there for the winter. Donzi Kristin

need for speed
09-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Mr Smoke needs to get his boat back together if their is going to be any january boating :bonk:

LKSD
09-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Don't procrastinate.....If anyone is seriously giving any thought to winter projects/storage of their boat. Don't wait too long. We have already scheduled 50 people (maybe more) that reserved for storage and other services already. We only have a very limited amount of indoor storage left. Depending on the boat sizes of course. I know...No one wants to think that summer's over and it is time to put the boat away. Donzi Kristin:cool!:

smokediver
09-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Mr Smoke needs to get his boat back together if their is going to be any january boating :bonk:
hey ! the motor is getting shipped next week ... so the next week i am taking vacation to get it all done ... should be in the water soon !