PDA

View Full Version : After buying a new distrubutor last year............

CHACHI
08-29-2006, 10:31 AM
..............and a new carb three months ago, I decided to get off my ass, stuff them under the hood and go for a rip. It was a great drive to work. Ken

Tim Morris
08-29-2006, 01:29 PM
Got off mine too and got the old chev out of the garage
for the first time this year for a run to a car event.

I figure $950 insurance divided by 300mi return = $3+/mi.

My co. doesn't pay that much for mileage and I own the joint.
You must be workin' for the good guys!

Forrest
08-29-2006, 02:10 PM
..............and a new carb three months ago, I decided to get off my ass, stuff them under the hood and go for a rip. It was a great drive to work. Ken

Hay Ken, my neighbor has one of those. Stroker 427 cid Clevand stroker . . . built by some outfit in Australia. Faster than . . . He gave me a ride in it once . . . never again . . . Scared the pure livin' bejesus out of me.:eek!:

CHACHI
08-30-2006, 06:13 AM
Hay Ken, my neighbor has one of those. Stroker 427 cid Clevand stroker . . . built by some outfit in Australia. Faster than . . . He gave me a ride in it once . . . never again . . . Scared the pure livin' bejesus out of me.:eek!:.........not quite that big of a motor. 428 CJ, .030 over. Basically stock, can run pump gas, 87 octane. Ken

LKSD
08-30-2006, 07:27 AM
..........It was a great drive to work. Ken

No kidding!! It would be hard to have a bad ride to a bad job in a car like that!!...

Nice cobra :) Jamie

wrussellw
08-30-2006, 07:05 PM
My brother-in law and I finally got off ours and pulled his Mercedes out of his pool. I think it needs more than a distributor, though:eek!: :eek!:

wrussellw
08-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Forgot the photo:confused: