PDA

View Full Version : baby sweet 16 1972

katbank
08-28-2006, 09:28 PM
wow i'm really surprised 47 hits and no responses for information. motor vechicles registered the boat today...said it was b02 which the man felt was #2 off the line to be registered....still need info on boat if anyone knows anything:eek!:

Tony
08-28-2006, 10:10 PM
This board loves pictures! Your original post was very brief, with not a lot of information to go on. For instance a 16' Donzi is either a Ski Sporter (early versions) or a Sweet Sixteen (later versions). A "baby" Donzi was the rarely produced 14' version...so there is some confusion right there with your description of what you have.

Also, do a search on hull numbers and find out where they are often marked. If you find yours I am sure it will be more than two digits long, and that information will also help us help you. Lastly, try to be more specific with exactly what type of info you are looking for.

Oh, one more lastly. Visit the Model Listing section of the Registry here. (http://www.donzi.net/dlist/) It lists the years the 16' OB was built and has a cool picture of one.

Welcome to the board...now post some pics! :)

:beer:

katbank
08-29-2006, 06:28 AM
i'm a newby at this will work on the pics and more details

katbank
08-31-2006, 06:16 AM
i'm making progress and should have pics soon the boat is a 1972 ob baby
the vin # has ob02 and i'm working on confirming if its #2 in production, as you indicated sweet 16 came later in production the motor was a 140, i found the original decals for the boat The boat has been repainted but is in great shape...thanks again and i'll keep you up on my progress pics coming soon i'm just waiting on the rain to stop.