PDA

View Full Version : Just Got our helicopter pics from Jackson's Run

LKSD
08-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Pics came out nice. Here are a few. Too bad they did not get a pic of us jumping a wave and getting air. Oh well next time. Anyone else get the helicopter pics from the run?? Kristin and Jamie

Uncle Fester
08-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Hey Jamie.....you should let that gorgeous wife of yours sit up front once in a while....lol...jk She looks good no matter where she sits on a boat.

Pics look awesome. I would love to have aerial shots of my boat.

LKSD
08-27-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey Jamie.....you should let that gorgeous wife of yours sit up front once in a while....lol...jk She looks good no matter where she sits on a boat.
Pics look awesome. I would love to have aerial shots of my boat.

She gets scared in the front. She said she can see whats coming and she does not feel safe because your are so close to the water. She is used to the deeper boats. I actually like her in the back. It is hard to hear her when she gets mad about a wave or something. LOL. The aerial shots are cool. However they can get pricey. Especially for someone like me who wants to use them for business. I had to buy all 16 digitally so I can do whatever I want with them and as often as I want. Now I own them. It was actually cheaper to buy all 16 than to buy a few. Buy the time I would use them in advertising everywhere it would be way more. It was worth it to me though because it is not something that anyone could have taken on land. Jamie

Sofa King
10-03-2006, 08:20 PM
boatpics.com shot me. they wanted $250. TOO HIGH

LKSD
10-03-2006, 09:14 PM
boatpics.com shot me. they wanted $250. TOO HIGH

You dont want to know what we paid them for 16 photos & the rights to the digital images for comercial use for our Marine shop.. :) :) Expensive, YES...:yes: :yes: But cheaper than a lawsuit, especially with us using them in ads & posting them all over.... :wink: Jamie / Lakeside

JP BRESCIA
10-06-2006, 12:57 PM
They have all of my info but can't seem to locate the pics..... I might be in for a big dissapointment if they can't find them....

LKSD
10-06-2006, 06:58 PM
They have all of my info but can't seem to locate the pics..... I might be in for a big dissapointment if they can't find them....

Thats wild.. I didnt even have #'s on my boat because of my dealer license.. I hope they find yours for you.. Jamie :)