PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Ride

RedDog
08-23-2006, 07:57 PM
Its been 3 weeks since I could get on the water and it was a beautiful ride:

Pic 1 - pretty boat
Pic 2 - home of the pretty boat' and the prettiest home on the local waters
Pic 3 and 4 - it's almost football time and time for the Vol Navy

Speaking of football, I not so sure of the Vols again this year. I went to a scrimmage on 8/22 and was not too impressed. The #2 QB and a freshman receiver looked real good but that was about it - http://home.comcast.net/~chilepup/scrimmage

Cuda
08-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Speaking of football, I not so sure of the Vols again this year. I went to a scrimmage on 8/22 and was not too impressed. The #2 QB and a freshman receiver looked real good but that was about it -
Gator bait anyway. :)

dr
08-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Tim:

I didn’t know you lived ON Ft Loudon….very pretty setting on the water…so as the Prez of the West Vestal group I assume you frequent King Tut’s….I do but only for the Greek salad and my wife insists on take out.

Rajun Cajun
08-23-2006, 09:22 PM
You mean Tiger Bait. LSU will dominate, again!!!

RedDog
08-24-2006, 07:10 AM
Tim:
I didn’t know you lived ON Ft Loudon….very pretty setting on the water…so as the Prez of the West Vestal group I assume you frequent King Tut’s….I do but only for the Greek salad and my wife insists on take out.
No, I'm not on the water - I just like that house.

Yep - I've been to King Tut's many times. His burgers are great and so is Egyption Night. Mo is likely pissed at me since I haven't been there in so long - he is just soooo slow.

For those who don't know Mo, imagine a friendly version of Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi." He is a Christian Egyption. I remember once when my kids were little and I ordered a burger and Coke for them. Mo kept insisting they should have vegatables and milk. He finally relented with the loud declaration - "If they want Coke, then they will have Coke!" He stood by the table while we ate and refilled their Coke glass every time they took a sip....

Barry Eller
08-24-2006, 07:43 AM
My wife is a UT grad, my Mother-In-Law lives in Knoxville. This is Chico, wants to play for the Vols!!!