PDA

View Full Version : Need engine for 21' 1989 Regazza!

ChesapeakeDonzi
08-16-2006, 12:25 PM
I have a newly apholstered 21' 1989 Donzi - excellent condition EXCEPT - the block cracked this past winter because the marine service did not winterize it correctly last fall! The boat is awesome but needs a new engine - I'm accepting offers for the boat if I can't find an engine to replace the bad one I have! IF interested, I could send you photos...If there is a repair service that anyone could recommend near Annapolis, MD I'd certainly appreciate it. Also: I'd consider a trade for the boat as is if necessary.

mrfixxall
08-18-2006, 07:45 PM
I have a newly apholstered 21' 1989 Donzi - excellent condition EXCEPT - the block cracked this past winter because the marine service did not winterize it correctly last fall! The boat is awesome but needs a new engine - I'm accepting offers for the boat if I can't find an engine to replace the bad one I have! IF interested, I could send you photos...If there is a repair service that anyone could recommend near Annapolis, MD I'd certainly appreciate it. Also: I'd consider a trade for the boat as is if necessary.

Go after the marina that did the winterizing and make them replace what they damaged....

If someone rearends your car do you have to suffer from that loss...

good luck..:yes:

ChesapeakeDonzi
09-25-2006, 10:19 AM
They went out of business and I have no recourse. It's terribly unfortunate but now I can either move on and get a new engine or just stare at it in my driveway! Any contacts with another engine or, perhaps, anyone interested in a great buying this awesome boat without an engine?! Thanks for your efforts - JOHN

LKSD
09-26-2006, 07:28 AM
They went out of business and I have no recourse. It's terribly unfortunate but now I can either move on and get a new engine or just stare at it in my driveway! Any contacts with another engine or, perhaps, anyone interested in a great buying this awesome boat without an engine?! Thanks for your efforts - JOHN

I dont buy boats, but if you are thinking of replacing the engine I am just a few hours north of you... Call me if your interested.. :) Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628