PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst prank you ever did!!

steven s
08-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Just wondering what is the best april fools,high school prank, or joke you have ever done was.:shades:

txtaz
08-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Ask RTSE about the Duck Boat....

Da Taz

FISHIN SUCKS
08-14-2006, 04:36 PM
I think Wes's biggest prank he ever pulled was when he piddled in his special salsa at the Lake Harris event last week:boggled: . I thought Pace tasted better:rlol: ! (just kidding of course)

sanleonkid
08-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Three weeks before HS graduation I was “taught” how to make Ammonium tri-iodide crystals(Industrial Strength Pop Rocks) by a Biochemistry Doctorate Student in the hospital lab I was working in. First understand that Pop Rocks have saw dust in them because as the DRY (key concept) they become VERY unstable. I left the majority what I made in my locker which “exploded and ruined the books in my and three or so other students books. The rest I had taken with me to Physics. As they began to go “off” I tried to move the small container I had them in under the lab table I was at. They exploded as well causing a iodine cloud and spreading the smaller particle around the room which continued to explode. I had iodine all in my arms and on my face (thank goodness I was wearing glasses) and on the ceiling above me. The teacher knew where I worked as was just insistent about the details of what I had made. The lab was closed for two days as the rest of the rocks continued to degenerate. I did a lot of mopping but the mess around my locker was still there four years later when my sister attended.

Thankfully, no one was injured and I was able to graduate. …….. lesson learned…… basically nothing. I spent the next six years as a Med Technologist and am back at the hospital where I all started as their CFO.

Formula Jr
08-15-2006, 12:39 AM
My parents use to say, "being born" was the biggest, longest running prank I ever played on them.

:boat:

DonziDave
08-15-2006, 08:12 PM
I’ve been to two high school reunions that had interesting outcomes. I couldn’t take them seriously, so I thought I would have some fun.

10 Year: I rented a Big Bird suit and showed up in a 7’ yellow bird suit with red tights and giant bird feet. Everyone else was in 10 piece suits and gowns. They just didn’t get it....!!! After I left, I was driving home still in my bird suit with the head sitting upright in the passenger seat. All of a sudden, the road in front of me is full of Black Angus cows that have broken through the fence. Wham..!! I slam into one at about 60 mph. I hit so hard that I tore the steering wheel off the post. Dazed, I stumble out and collapse on the pavement. A guy in a nearby house comes to my aid, but is really pissed. It turns out that I had hit and killed a prize stud bull that was on loan to him. When the ambulance shows up, the medics are laughing so hard they almost dropped me when loading me in. The best part is when I am rolled into the emergency room. All they could see was what appeared to be a giant decapitated bird on the gurney with bird feet sticking out from under the sheet on one end and the loose head on the other. I was the nights entertainment...!!! Very embarrassing...!! My friends call this my “Cock and Bull” story. But true.

20 Year: I went dressed as a priest. It was amazing how little groups would congregate around me, talk in hushed tones, and want to discuss God’s work. When asked about my ministry, I told them that I had been ministering to the whores and whore mongers on the streets of the French Quarter in New Orleans. But I had recently been de-frocked because my flesh was weak and had become a heroin addict, a drunk, a masturbator, and whore chaser. It was amazing how by the end of the evening, no one would come close to me....!!!

gold-n-rod
08-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread, but Dave's Big Bird story reminded me of the time my son and I saw a car off the road and in a ditch. There was a tow truck parked on the shoulder of the road and several clowns milling around.

We discussed what we had seen and wondered what the hell was going on. Up the road, we came upon a small town and the main street was blocked off for a parade.

We put two and two together and decided that the clowns were driving to the parade when they ran off the road into the ditch. We also decided that alcohol was likely involved. :bonk:

mrfixxall
08-16-2006, 02:39 PM
`im going way back to hs days,me and a friend were goofing around with m80's so like a dumb ass i lit one and threw it in the toilet and flushed it and ran in the hallway...then we heard a boom we looked back and saw pieces of the toilet flying into the hallway.needless to say i got busted and had to pay for the damage...nothing im proud of and somebody could have got hurt thank god and didnt and will never do it again......

ChromeGorilla
08-16-2006, 03:03 PM
As I look back... I did some really dumb chit in HS. One summer night while bored as hell my friend and I took a fishing pole and a medium sized teddy bear and had some fun. We tied the end of the fishing line around the teddy bears neck and hid behind some bushes along side the road. As a car came around the bend we would cast the teddy bear across the street and start reeling it in as fast as we could and the thing would flip flop across the path of the oncoming car....... at the time I about pissed myself it was so funny.... now I look back and think to myself....WTF was I doin?

glashole
08-16-2006, 03:11 PM
A friend of mine was enrolled at a different high school that me in the same town

I went over to his school and used his binders to make a dam up the front of his locker one on top of each other till they were up about 4 1/2 ft

I then filled behind the binders with dog food

there was no way to stop the dog food from coming out all over the floor as he pulled the binders out

apparently this all happened between classes when there couldn't be any more people watching he therefore was nicknamed kibbles for the rest of his years there

apollo24
08-16-2006, 04:38 PM
....... at the time I about pissed myself it was so funny.... now I look back and think to myself....WTF was I doin?
Similar stories:
My buddy and I had a similar fixation with messing with cars while hiding behind the bushes, giggling like girls. One night we had a double whammy.... (Note: this took place in MS, we hadn't reached the age of 15, so couldn't drive)
First, we pulled a stuffed (by a taxidermist) alligator across the street with some 50 lb-test fishing line. This brand new Vette holding two (what seemed like) steroid addicts came over the hill, saw the gator, and swerved off the road and into the new softball field being built across the street. They got stuck big-time and some of the newly acquired ground-effects on their ride were noticeably "adjusted". We pissed ourselves until they jumped out and came after us. It was just about dark at the time. We hauled arse into the woods we knew well. My friend Tripp amazingly climbed a tree and eluded them (he's now in the Special Forces, I washed out, but we are both alive to tell the tale). I took cover in some leaves on the forest floor. These two cromagnons were so mad that they came back with a maglight a minute later. One of them literally walked right over me. I think that they would have killed us both if they'd found us. Needless to say, I abandoned my stuffed alligator and the badass spool of Stren wire I had stolen off my dad's bassboat.
I still sweat a little when I see big dudes in late 80's Vettes painted white. I guess it's kind of like that dude on the motorcycle in Raising Arizona. He's never far behind, and if he ever gets you, you're toast! If you are out there, forgive me. Now where's my flockin' gator?
-Ben