PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Islands Poker Run......

boxy
08-13-2006, 01:02 PM
Owwwwwwwww !!!!!!!

Still a little foggy after the wrap up party last night, pics to follow later....
Donzi was well represented by Gene Weekes in the the Factory 38 Comp, FrankieC in the Typhoon 525 35ZR, a fellow Canadian, Wayne, in a really sweet 35zr, an all Black 35ZR with Ilmors, and at least 2 more Canadian 35ZR's. The Factory Comp boat with 575Sci's, the red interior, and the white hull with the small red waterline stripe is one of my all time favorites.

The weather was great, and the Typhoon ZR ran strong, (flip Stevie Y's jersey)

Thanks again to all the Typhoon guys, it was a blast....

boxy
08-14-2006, 07:39 PM
I was a little jet lagged after the long trip back, here are a couple of Donzi shots.

Poodle, Rootsy nailed it, sometimes being a northern guy does help you out...... :D

roadtrip se
08-14-2006, 09:27 PM
From Monte's report, this is where he sat in ambush waiting on you guys.

He said quite the impressive contingent of serious hardware was on hand...

boxy
08-15-2006, 11:25 AM
OK, well ya know I am going to give someone crap about it, may as well get it over with:
Where the hell are the lifejackets???

MadDog, that is not us, that 35 was not in the run, yet ran with the boats for most of the day.

Here is a pic of us at speed, thanks to a member of another board...

OKII
08-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Boxy, you were in that boat, I tell ya, I gotta hang with you sometime, it might pay off for me at some point:)

boxy-blackberry
08-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Boxy, you were in that boat, I tell ya, I gotta hang with you sometime, it might pay off for me at some point:)
Frank is the guy you need to hang with, I'm just the guy pointing out the ROCKS and mixing drinks. In one of the pics you posted on Speedwake you it looks like you were standing on our stern when you shot the pic of Vinny's Skater.
Boxy
1400 km's and a world away from the Poker Run.:lobster: