PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Donzi Z-33 Project for sale!!!!!

TEAMPSI
08-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Hello Everyone and how are you. Well, it looks like I am at a crossroads... either sell my beloved Donzi Z-33 or take it to the finish line!!!
So far, ALL of the heavy lifting has been done... here is a list:

Stripped Hull of interior and original motors / drives
Installed a brand new transom - work done by Eliminator Boats
The rest of the work was0 done by Yacht Doctors in Saint Pete, FL
Entire Hull was "knife edged" for any low spots... looks like brand new!!!!
All New White Gelcoat on the bottom of the boat
Momo Yellow epoxy graphics on the side and top of the boat
Cockpit including gaug panel is updated in white to match the hull
All side port windows have been filled and glassed in
Triple Axle trailer is included!!!! Never Seen Water!! Disk breaks all around!! I paid 5K from Loadmaster...

At this point, the boat has almost completed the hull rebuild. It is in the paint booth at Yacht Doctors right now. They only have the cockpit yet to spray and that will be it.
I have ALL of the interior parts... but everything needs to be recoverd and/or rebuilt. If the asking price of the boat is met, then I will throw in brand new matirial to recover the interior!!!!!!!!!!!!! You pick the colors and I will get all of the marine material to complete the recover. Rebuilding and installation is the responsability of the buyer...
Again, boat is complete... I have the windshield, etc... all items that you'd expect when buying a Z-33.
At this point the transom is uncut... so you can install whatever drives make you happy. Bravo's would bolt right up and that is what I was going to use. No power included in the sale, but I do have a brand new 454 Gen VI block that I will throw in...
As it stands right now I have well over 25K into this project which really is not that bad. You can get rebuilt 454's for 3K... and bravo sterndrives are pretty cheap on the used market.
Why buy a used Z33 in unknown condition??? You can have a brand new Z33 with brand new power siting on a brand new trailer for under 35K. Also, the hull looks great with the port windows glassed in!!!!!!!!! Realy updates the boat!!!
I would like to get at least 25K for the entire boat... that will give me most of my money back... but I will never get the time invested back... that's just the way it goes.
I am open to ANY and ALL trades!!! Email me what you have and we can go from there. Clean Florida title in hand... ready to deal... Will deliver within Florida for free.... can deliver elsewhere for extra $$.

TEAMPSI
08-27-2006, 08:08 AM
BOAT IS NOW ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you have any questions....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160023778962

bigmike
09-07-2006, 03:43 PM
has the boat been purchase yet??? if not are interested in a boat trade and some cash???? I have a 87 Donzi Hornet III in great condition. I use it often.
let me know!!

TEAMPSI
09-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Hello Mike and how are you. Just sent you a PM....

Yes, my Z33 is still for sale. Please send pictures and a cash offer to quint@teampsi.com

Thanks

Q

Chrish
09-28-2006, 05:41 PM
$15,000 for all and meet you @ Ga./Fl. line?

TEAMPSI
09-28-2006, 06:54 PM
just sent you a pm.....

Trueser
09-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Can you post some pictures of the eng compartment?

Do you have any stress cracks forward on the hull?

Thanks
Mike

Chrish
09-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Sorry but I did'nt receive the PM

TEAMPSI
09-29-2006, 07:25 AM
Hello - just sent a PM again. I think the last time I actually sent you an email response. If you don't get the PM this time.... then you can call me at 813-786-8480

Thank you

Q

TEAMPSI
11-07-2006, 10:33 AM
I have attached some updated pictures!!! You can see that the hull is just about done... one more spray on the cockpit and it will be finished!!! Please let me know if anyone is interested.... Otherwise, I will complete and sell next season.

Thanks!!

Q