PDA

View Full Version : Att. Scott Boldt..

Magicallbill
08-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Scott;
Don't know whether you have seen it or not, but Jerry's 16that he sold me is done..
Pics under the thread in Performance Talk.."Magic's 16."
You might have to scroll back a few pages..It's been off the front section for awhile.
I know you said you wanted to see it..Plus, we are gonna try to meet at Brookville in Sept. so I can give him a ride..You'd be more than welcome if you could make it..Jason is close to propping&testing his red 16, so we might have 'em both over there..
Stay in touch,

Magic....

ITTLFLI
08-10-2006, 07:59 PM
You guys did a great job on that 16!

Are you going to be able to bring the 16's up for the Cigarette 20' Regatta/Tall Stacks weekend? It is October 7th. Jerry started a thread in the events section about it.

Byron

Magicallbill
08-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Byron;
Thanks for the idea..As I told Jerry, our music-biz career keeps us busy Thurs-Sat,and some Sundays.The only way we can meet up is during the week.
An unfortunate by-product of the schedule is that we miss all Donzi Gatherings, too.
Jerry has indicated that we can meet at Brookville during the week at some point. Feel free to join up if it makes sense for you.
Thanks for your compliments on the 16..Gees it sure took awhile, but it's the real deal. Randy Crum of Randy's West Shore Boat Repair handled the whole thing.He is the man, I promise.
Hope you can meet up with us,

Bill

Magicallbill
08-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Scott...

You watching?

boldts
08-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey Bill. Sorry, been real busy with life and getting my 2nd order of shirts sent from CA. Labor Day and the week before I'm with Grizzly and Lake Eufaula. A lot really depends on whether my daughter is with me on that weekend. I saw the pictures in the Performance area earlier and she is beautiful! I'd love to have an opportunity to see her up close. I always check up on what's happening in my second family. :)

Magicallbill
08-13-2006, 01:51 PM
I understand..Our Brookville thing would be on a Mon-Tues-or Wed. Aft/Eve.
I'll let you know when it's comin'.
Just missed Grizz a couple weeks ago here. he was in town for a Prop Conference at Precision Propeller here in Indy. he called me, and I was gonna direct him out to Jason's and my place to show him our boats, but he had to continue on to Nashville.
Take care.

B.....

boldts
08-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey Bill, a Wednesday would work for me although I have my daughter on Wednesday's for a few hours. I'd just have to try and arrange a differnt day or miss that day that week. Mon. & Tues., I'm at work until 8:30pm. Can't do those days unless I use a vacation day, which I'm not sure I have anymore after Eufaula this year. Keep me in the loop though, you never know and I'm not one to miss a Donzi gathering if I can possibly get there.