PDA

View Full Version : looking for a 92-96 ski ray w/outboard

martino55
08-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Hello,
looking for a sea ray -ski ray 1992 to1996 w /an outboard motor. interested inthe outboard model only. located in the midwest but will travel for right boat!

mike

chappy
08-09-2006, 11:19 AM
There are many of those out there. Try www.boattraderonline.com or www.boats.com, you may have some luck on those sites.
Good luck,
Rich

martino55
08-10-2006, 10:08 AM
thanks for reply. constantly checking those sites , but mostly have boats either way over priced or boats that have signs of heavy use /neglect. trying to hold out for a private owner boat that was well taken care of. hope some one reads post and replies w/a nice one!for some reason there aren't a lot of these type boats in midwest.

mike

Craddock
08-15-2006, 07:40 PM
I almost had one for you. I have a 92 in great shape. I came across another 92 in very good shape with a bad lower unit out east. I was very close to driving out to get it last week. Someone picked it up though. Then there was a very nice closed bow sold in Crystal Lake a couple months ago. It had every option. Rear facing seat, Motor rope guard, keel fins, extended platform, sweet trailer. It was a clean as they come and was sold to a guy in Colorodo for $9500. It also has a factory merc rebuilt powerhead under warranty. That close bow was nice because the rear facing seat would fit two vs. turning the passenger seat around. Not that big of a factor because the u shaped seating orientation is ahead of the pylon but it would have been nice for my wife and 1 year old. The open bow sure is nice though. You should shoot me your # in case I decide to sell mine. It is a great boat for both footing and slalom. Your apt to see mine on the Fox river sometime if you are ever out there.

Josh