PDA

View Full Version : Eufuala 8 ....Name with a boat...

Last Real Texan
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Roll Call.............................................. ..........Well we have a great event upcoming......So lets see who you are and what you are bringing....Name with the ride. I'll get it started
Last Real Texan ( Bryan )
27 zx

The Hedgehog
08-12-2006, 03:45 PM
I will obviously be there. We will have the 27Zx and possibly the Classic 16.

I have not been to Lake Eufaula in at least 45min. It was a very laid back day today.

p729lws
08-13-2006, 08:06 PM
I'll be there with Disturbing the Peace...:shades:

Dan

Forrest
08-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I'll be there with Disturbing the Peace...:shades:
Dan

Ahhh nice! :biggrin.: We'll have the 'ol Magnum.

boldts
08-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Big Grizzly and boldts - in a Donzi yet to be determined. I think Griz's son with a ZX and Griz's wife Barbara, I believe is also attending. I need to send him an e-mail this week. Time flies when your having fun. LOL

Last Tango
08-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Last Tango (Mark) is bringing Donzi Quixote. Aye Candy had to bail at the last moment (something about her little brother getting his PhD and it being a big deal or something. But it won't work next time. How many PhD's can you get?), so I will be bringing a substitute, TBA. Arriving Friday afternoon.

apollo24
08-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Klasse Hure (Ben) and at least one of the Donzi girls are planning on attending, work permitting. This will be our first official Donzi event. :)
Time is fun when you're having flies. -Kermit

Forrest
08-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Bring it on Ben! Nice looking X-18. I'll put you on "the list".

pressure drop
08-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Pressure drop (Kamen) is planning on running over from Tallahassee. Bringing the mermaid along also. This will be our first "Donzi" event also....:boat: We'll be draggin a classic 16 with stock everything :bonk: Looking to learn more to go faster:shades:

boldts
08-15-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey, wasn't JeFe and his Angel looking for a ride in a Magnum? Forrest is bringing his and you don't get much closer to TX than AL. JeFe, you need to get on the wagon here and come on up. :) Opps.....sorry Forrest, didn't mean to rent out your beautiful Magnum without asking....

apollo24
08-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Make that two for a ride in the Magnum. A Magnum is going to be my 50th birthday gift to myself, so I have another 20 years to save up! :wink:

Forrest
08-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Kaman, I'm glad to see that you will be along for the Eufaula ride! You know how to get there don't you? Go US 27 north through Bainbridge and Blakely, then Ga 39 north to US 82 west through Georgetown to Eufaula then north on US 431 to Lakepoint State park. Good roads and not much traffic that - a very easy drve.

Scott, you know that we're always happy to 'em a ride. It may be a bit calm in the Magnum on the lake as opposed to the Gulf, but it will be enough to give him the bug for one.

Ben, I wanted a Magnum 44 for my 50th - but it didn't happen . . . the 44 that is!

See you guys there!

BigGrizzly
08-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Bolts and I te3sted the Corsican today with the new power assist unit works greak, At this time Looks like both the Criterion and the Corsican will be there. Looks like marc and his ZX won't make it but Andrew (if school permits)and Captian Bolts will be there using the Corsican