PDA

View Full Version : looking for a longer classic check this out

mattyboy
08-07-2006, 02:17 PM
I have seen the tuff 21 similiar to the superboat legend but the tuff 28 looks awesome just saw this surfing around

Hey Jefe you paying attention here ;) egg beaters and all !!!! :) :) when college is done man I want one

www.tuffmarine.com
check out the video page

boldts
08-07-2006, 02:43 PM
you see the poster in the boat show picture saying 100mph in a 21' boat with a single OB. Looks like she rides on a pad. that 28 has to be one bad azz ride with twins. smooth lake water anyone?

Team Jefe
08-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Matty - I am now....uh, Renee honey.....take a look at THIS.

glashole
08-08-2006, 06:34 PM
made in :canada:

they had those at the Toronto Boat show and the finish is awesome :yes:

FlyGuy21
08-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Mark Weigl took my wife and I out for a ride in the Tuff 28 last weekend and you could not beat the smile off my face with a 2x4 !. It has to be one of the greatest boats out there.
The 28 has a very cool racey feel to it. You sit low in the boat makes you feel like you're in an Indy car. The seats are amazing really comfortable, every component in the boat is the best.
Once we hopped up on plane I was pulled into my seat with the power of the twin 250 opti's and the sound of those engines humming together... man it is cool !. Mark had us up to 86MPH and it still has more. Mark has had it into the low 90's. We did some turns and it handled great.
Mark did an unbelievable job on this boat... if you have the chance check it out and if you have a chance to take a ride... bring a towel, cuz you're going to be drooling all over this boat !!!.

superhatz
08-23-2006, 12:04 AM
Looks familiar.......:)