PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be 4 BIGUNS

2biguns
08-05-2006, 07:19 AM
We recently found out that Stella is going to have a baby brother/sister!
We were on our annual Cullman Area Boaters boat trip (this year from Guntersville, AL to Chattanooga for the weekend--great trip, by the way, if you're looking for a wonderful destination with tons to do) and at dinner one night Amy wore a shirt that made her look pregnant. A fellow, well-intentioned boater asked when she was due and had to eat his shoe when she very politely replied that she was not pregnant, the shirt just made her look fat.
Well, turns out that the boater knew more than the doctors because at the time he commented about her state of affairs she was actually about a month pregnant. I ran into him about a month ago and told her he needed to quit his job and start his very own drive-by pregnancy testing center. Either that or I"m going to take him to my bookie come football season.
Baby is due in January so he/she should be ready for boating come next spring!
Stella at first was not too thrilled but now is getting excited and telling us everything she will do when the new baby comes.
http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22783&stc=1&d=1154779929

onesubdrvr
08-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Congratulations!!!

Best wishes (for you and Momma) for a smooth pregnancy!

Sincerely,
Wayne & Family

mikev
08-05-2006, 10:23 AM
congrats on the new addition

Cuda
08-05-2006, 11:08 AM
Congrats! If you need any guidance, OSD is an EXPERTon these baby matters!:yes: :biggrin.:

2biguns
08-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Thanks, guys.

This last week has been a little rough. Amy had some weird goings on and the doctor put her on bed rest starting Wednesday afternoon. We had to rush in Thursday for an emergency doctor visit and the doctor had us undergo an ultrasound. Longest 30 seconds of my life while the tech looked for the baby. Once she found him/her, we could tell that the heartbeat was right where it should be (147 bpm) and everything seemed to look fine. Amy is just having to take it easy and not clean or do anything, which is killing her.

Dangest thing is that this year, I FINALLY convinced Amy and Stella to ride in the Formula WITHOUT the bimini (Cuda should be proud). It's now back in place and ready for action.

onesubdrvr
08-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Congrats! If you need any guidance, OSD is an EXPERTon these baby matters!:yes: :biggrin.:
:yes: Yup, been through it all a time or two, or 3, or 4, or 5 :eek!: :wink:

Wayne

need for speed
08-05-2006, 01:25 PM
:eek!: Congrats! :boat:

Last Tango
08-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Steve,
Bring the Ladies down to the Eufala event next month. It would be nice to see you and your growing family.